Random CTA

NewFlyerMCI

1 minute ago, Erin Mishkin Jr. said:

Yeah when a NP garage is on the street mainly run by FG buses then that would be a unique feeling. But rarely there are NP buses on 92 idk when

Why is the 92 even shared? NP entrance is on Foster, while FG is like 3-5 mins from Jeff Pk. Whole route takes 70 mins to complete round-trip, not accounting for layover

1 minute ago, NewFlyerMCI said:

Why is the 92 even shared? NP entrance is on Foster, while FG is like 3-5 mins from Jeff Pk. Whole route takes 70 mins to complete round-trip, not accounting for layover

I think it's because they want to drive buses quickly to the layover and to keep Jefferson Park 100% FG and Pace and no other garage.

1 hour ago, Erin Mishkin Jr. said:

Well hopefully the bus is safe.

Ok I'll try my best to get the flyers because they are all interesting once they get old. The 9 is mostly novas so I don't think I'll be able to avoid any. If i see a flyer and I go on one of the 74 or 77 routes I'll purposely wait for that. To be honest, 8043 sounded okay but did sound a little deep and quiet. Some like 8007 and 8060 sound bad when I watched them on YT.

Dam they was even messed up when they was new

2 minutes ago, Erin Mishkin Jr. said:

Oh, well I didn't pay attention to buses as much as I do, some were good some were bad. That 7987 picture I found it looked new when it was like new brand new condition, and now it broke down recently   and it's a bit beat up .

Yea they do get the piss beat out of em

Just now, Shannoncvpi said:

Yea far as ive known 7 is harder on buses more then any other garage 

74th is hard with their buses too it looks like especially Ashland and Western. What about 103rd are they hard with their buses? 1055 I rode this weekend it sounded good maybe  they kept that one well   .

Just now, Erin Mishkin Jr. said:

74th is hard with their buses too it looks like especially Ashland and Western. What about 103rd are they hard with their buses? 1055 I rode this weekend it sounded good maybe  they kept that one well   .

I'm not sure about 3 cuz I never really git to drive a bus from them but I know 6 is like you said with the 9 & 8 streets all beat up 

8 minutes ago, Erin Mishkin Jr. said:

Wow. 103rd does express on the rougher part of the LSD mostly with the artics and their novas seem good so far.

I wasnt sure about 3's buses cuz ive never had 1 on a route when we had 1054-55 I only drove them in the garage but not on the streets

1 minute ago, Erin Mishkin Jr. said:

Oh. I'll try to get 1054 soon that bus never has a working next stop sign and sounds like a little more beat up than 1055.

Probably so those 2 are the Scapegoats when 3 send a bus somewhere those be the first 2 they send to other garages like the sent them to K then to C then to FG so I wonder are those 2 problem buses