Random CTA

NewFlyerMCI

OMG, I just realized the 2nd gens have been out since the fire. I saw one on the 84 eastbound at peterson / pulaski two weeks ago.

They might be done now, but they weren't at that point.

also I think they might come back because of the ones at kedzie, I hope they come back.

1 minute ago, TGP01 said:

OMG, I just realized the 2nd gens have been out since the fire. I saw one on the 84 eastbound at peterson / pulaski two weeks ago.

They might be done now, but they weren't at that point.

also I think they might come back because of the ones at kedzie, I hope they come back.

They were in service up until March 3rd so just two days after the 6860 fire they were out. Hopefully one garage gets some nova's out and everyone will be foaming at that garage now.

1 minute ago, Shannoncvpi said:

Idk those at the only 2 at 6 but seems like 6 would have sent those 

True, as they sent the 137's and up (not all but most of them)

Does anyone know what nova this is that had the electronic bell replacing the original bell on a 2001 flip dot Nova LFS? 

at the end of the second video, it shows 6569. I don’t think the bus he rode was 6569 because he did another video of that bus on the 90 and had the original bell and had loud braking where the one on the 76 didn’t. 

this video above is the 6569 link and you can see the difference.

3 hours ago, Erin Mishkin Jr. said:

That’s awesome  cool. Maths needs to get those in too as I only found 603 on the 66. First time proterras pick up passengers

Yea I thought I was seeing shit when I seen it had some different then CTA onnthe back sign till I got closer up on it 

37 minutes ago, chicagocubs6323 said:

What app are you using?  I can't see it on CTA's tracker for some reason while it's out.

Transit tracks. Cta hasnt got brave yet. They are just running trippers so far. In the morning too when all the brass is there. I wonder who is the lucky operator? Probably someone with seniority. It was cool when the first nova came out the rodeo winner drove it first. 

1 hour ago, BusHunter said:

Transit tracks. Cta hasnt got brave yet. They are just running trippers so far. In the morning too when all the brass is there. I wonder who is the lucky operator? Probably someone with seniority. It was cool when the first nova came out the rodeo winner drove it first. 

Yea somebody with time getting those first they aint ready for just anybody yet