Random CTA

NewFlyerMCI

14 minutes ago, BusHunter said:

You look like your on security. Gotta protect the #6400s. They got good AC. Well be needing them soon!!

??? my supervisor was like I know thats you parked back there like that by the novas cuz you the only person that parks whereever or however they want ??

23 minutes ago, Erin Mishkin Jr. said:

The nova missing there is 6805 which was there earlier this month so where it go? And love to see them keeping the Flyers running for the afternoon at the garage

Aw I was just lije dam they been running since the morning & idk where 6805 went 

Hmm I wonder with a Cubs home opener today at 25 percent capacity, will cta run ballgame extras. Probably because the buses themselves are capacity limited. I dont know what the artic situation is nowadays at np, but if they run them it will be the first time for artics on addison in over a year. 

1 minute ago, YoungBusLover said:

#1331 was looking like that the other day with a dead engine. 

Oh wow which day?

1 minute ago, Mr.NewFlyer1051 said:

did u catch any buses with the “F” on em

I saw 1379 three times this week and you said that had the F, and I saw 1935 and 1351 yesterday but they had their old stickers