Random CTA

NewFlyerMCI

2 hours ago, Shannoncvpi said:

Since I was up north I swing by FG to see the novas & 1008 must have a serious problem cuz it aint moved since Feb when we was body slammed with 2 snow storms

Love those north side videos and got a few questions

1. Why do some novas have their engine doors open are they being inspected? (6870, 6861, 6862 side door, 6770)

2. I saw something on 6706's seat did you see what that was?

3. Since 6875 is sitting in the area where active buses are, is that one ready to return to service?

4. Wow I didn't know 1008 was out for that long (it was last out in January before those big snowstorms)

2 hours ago, Erin Mishkin Jr. said:

Love those north side videos and got a few questions

1. Why do some novas have their engine doors open are they being inspected? (6870, 6861, 6862 side door, 6770)

2. I saw something on 6706's seat did you see what that was?

3. Since 6875 is sitting in the area where active buses are, is that one ready to return to service?

4. Wow I didn't know 1008 was out for that long (it was last out in January before those big snowstorms)

Naw I didnt see it imma look at the video & I wonder whats wrong with 1008

8 minutes ago, Chammon Moore said:

Oh 

Ya

35 minutes ago, Shannoncvpi said:

Naw I didnt see it imma look at the video & I wonder whats wrong with 1008

Ok, yeah I wonder too

37 minutes ago, Shannoncvpi said:

Aw ok that been a wb for years it use to be at C in the gated area

Yep cool

38 minutes ago, Shannoncvpi said:

Thats what I wanna know

Yep 6783

12 hours ago, Erin Mishkin Jr. said:

Cool so it's being active for non-CTA use. Any other buses coming back to life if you know

Well mostly right now there's quite a few #8000's in the shops along with the many artics, #4383 is there from what I can remember also #7955 is there as well, I did see one #6400 in the big overhaul shop though so I don't know what the case may be with that bus but I did get to see #8499. 

3 hours ago, YoungBusLover said:

Well mostly right now there's quite a few #8000's in the shops along with the many artics, #4383 is there from what I can remember also #7955 is there as well, I did see one #6400 in the big overhaul shop though so I don't know what the case may be with that bus but I did get to see #8499. 

Cool so 4383 needs repairs, and now they fixing up 7955’s roof