7000-series - Delivery & Updates

railfan4072

7 hours ago, Mr.NewFlyer1051 said:

last update 7001-7010 are at harlem yard they were transferred this morning via ashland interlocking 

I guess better late than never.   I suppose they will test there until the end of the month.   Perhaps after that the Blue Line will have one more round of tests with possibility of the Brown Line getting a second round.   I think it will be spring before CTA gives a notice to proceed. 

On 1/8/2022 at 5:52 PM, artthouwill said:

I guess better late than never.   I suppose they will test there until the end of the month.   Perhaps after that the Blue Line will have one more round of tests with possibility of the Brown Line getting a second round.   I think it will be spring before CTA gives a notice to proceed. 

Sounds like we could see them on the flyover if the Brown gets them again. And darn it Blue how many rounds? Lol

On 1/8/2022 at 5:52 PM, artthouwill said:

I guess the lines they keep coming back for is the lines they will get assigned to?