And the next garage to get New Flyers is...

rmadisonwi

Currently, #1984 is on #76 out of Chicago. But based on #1980 being at NP, either 1980 will be traveling to Chicago Garage, or any 1980's down there (1981-1989) will be transferred to NP in exchange for an equal series of buses from a different number block currently at NP.
Here is bus #1984 (a superb year) in service on route #65 Grand on Friday, 20 March.

Images removed by admin due to possible malware on the site they were hosted on

Yes, that is Jimmy's Red Hots in the background on the first picture. ;)

2013 was park inside Chicago av. Not in service yet no farebox.

I saw #2013 in service last night around 8:00 P.M. on the #54. Don't know if it appears on Bustracker yet though. #4119 was on the #152 yesterday afternoon on the LT school run. Today it's on the #147 along with #4117 on the #146. Also #4023 has appeared at Kedzie. It appears on the #156.

I saw #2013 in service last night around 8:00 P.M. on the #54. Don't know if it appears on Bustracker yet though. #4119 was on the #152 yesterday afternoon on the LT school run. Today it's on the #147 along with #4117 on the #146. Also #4023 has appeared at Kedzie. It appears on the #156.

Lower odd 4000's from P are coming together at Kedzie now. I saw 4120 on the 135 this afternoon.

I saw #2013 in service last night around 8:00 P.M. on the #54.
NF #2014 was on the X54 today. Im curious to see all the 1980s-1990s. Picking my favorite bus to my favorite year.
Returning from the C.E.R.A. meeting Friday night, I routed myself to Cicero & Montrose.

I did not espy any 2000s on #54 Cicero. I wound up on bus #1324. So I did not take any photographs.

I spotted #1231 on the 12 Roosevelt today completely done in a red and black 'Jimmy Johns' ad wrap. The colors jump out at you from a distance. Cool.

Getting back to bus wraps, I saw one for Sony's Vaio on King Drive or Cottage Grove the other day. Are there any others like it?

The jimmy john's wrap is also on #1180 out of Kedzie and #1376 out of NP. BTW, someone put #2014 out with no license plates on it. It was on the #74 yesterday with no license plates!! I wonder what they use for plates in route from NF. They wouldn't be plateless would they?

Probably some transporter placard. I'm sure that the buses go by so fast on the expressway that none of our spotters was able to check, however.

BTW, I remember that the Pace 6900s, when new, ran a while without plates, and had something written in grease pen where the plate should have been.

So 103rd is back getting the balance of the NF 1000's order? 2018 was on the X28 this afternoon....

Oh man I hope 103rd can keep them. I've been on an Allison engine withdrawal since 1930+ were moved to Chicago/North Park.

It just irks me to ride the #14, and buses like 1005, 1013, and 1028 show up. I want 1974, 1980 and 1990 (the year I was born) back.

Oh man I hope 103rd can keep them. I've been on an Allison engine withdrawal since 1930+ were moved to Chicago/North Park.

It just irks me to ride the #14, and buses like 1005, 1013, and 1028 show up. I want 1974, 1980 and 1990 (the year I was born) back.

Probably just a typo on your part, but 1930+ don't have Allison engines, as Allison doesn't make engines. They have Allison transmissions and the same Cummins ISL that all 1640+ Newflyers do.

Probably just a typo on your part, but 1930+ don't have Allison engines, as Allison doesn't make engines. They have Allison transmissions and the same Cummins ISL that all 1640+ Newflyers do.

Yes, thank you for correcting me on that. I have a habit of typing fast, and I often get some things wrong.

But yeah, because of the Allison transmissions, the NF's 1930+ really sound like my dear Americanas. Especially during the first couple of seconds of takeoff. And I enjoy riding them on Jeffery because it reminds me of the old #6.

CTA, let 103rd keep 2018-2029. If Chicago/North Park need some buses, talk to The Glen.

Yes, thank you for correcting me on that. I have a habit of typing fast, and I often get some things wrong.

But yeah, because of the Allison transmissions, the NF's 1930+ really sound like my dear Americanas. Especially during the first couple of seconds of takeoff. And I enjoy riding them on Jeffery because it reminds me of the old #6.

CTA, let 103rd keep 2018-2029. If Chicago/North Park need some buses, talk to The Glen.

Ill have to disagree... I live in Chicago/NP Territory and they are completely welcome to come up with the rest of them... lol

4027 is at North Park still, it was on a northbound run of the 22 this morning ~ 0700.

North Park also has 4121 in its possession- it was on a LT school run on Addison this afternoon.

1229 and 1406 have the passenger side LED advertisements.