And the next garage to get New Flyers is...

rmadisonwi

MEE TOO!! I LOVE JIMMY JOHNS!!
Not really. Although I mentioned having gone there, the bread is too pasty.

And who says bus wrap advertising doesn't work?

This reminds me that while watching the TV news coverage of NABI Held Hostage (now into month 2, and those who were around in 1979 can place the reference) I recall seeing a newsclip that had the actual Islam bus (not 4437, but a NF).

A Forest Glen #6000 also has the aqua blue US Cellular ad wrap.

A couple of our NABIs at Academy are now wrapped in the U.S. Cellular ad, #6608 is one of them. Today Im at the firehouse, were using a spare/reserve fire truck today. Its an old early 90s Seagrave ladder truck. When it accelerates, it sounds like the Pace Orion Is with a little more turbo kick to it. Im assuming it has the same diesel as the Orion Is. Also, I saw #1990 on Pulaski yesterday, it was weird seeing that number. The bus looked nice and clean.

A couple of our NABIs at Academy are now wrapped in the U.S. Cellular ad, #6608 is one of them. Today Im at the firehouse, were using a spare fire truck today. When the truck accelerates, it sounds like the Pace Orion Is.

I didn't no you were on this site it's Leonard beter known as New Flyer 4140

I didn't no you were on this site it's Leonard beter known as New Flyer 4140

Leonard, Whats up buddy? Good to have you on here! :) Just spoke to Vicki, she put me down for back up monday am, Im also working wed and fri next week.

Today I saw a #2006 New Flyer Bus on the #57 Laramie bus route.

2006 was going northbound on Clark just north of North Ave. I didn't catch if it was running the 73 or 22. Probably 73 if it ended up as/was a 57 earlier. Chicago should have it then.

2006 was going northbound on Clark just north of North Ave. I didn't catch if it was running the 73 or 22. Probably 73 if it ended up as/was a 57 earlier. Chicago should have it then.

I saw #2006 on #76 earlier in the week, so it should be a Chicago Garage bus, but will it stay there is the question. After 2029 arrives, look for the CTA to play a serious game of Monopoly, trading blocks of this # series bus at this garage for blocks of this # series bus at that garage, until all parties are satisfied with their acquisitions.

1980 on #22

Currently, #1984 is on #76 out of Chicago. But based on #1980 being at NP, either 1980 will be traveling to Chicago Garage, or any 1980's down there(1981-1989) will be transferred to NP in exchange for an equal series of buses from a different number block currently at NP.