More Bus Moves

sw4400

13 hours ago, Mr.NewFlyer1279 said:

yea maintenance workers use the bus but since 1047 took a trip to SS the other day now it went to 103rd apparently to pick up some parts they need 

Yea I see they use buses also thought they was like taking workers to pick up a bus or some

2 hours ago, Policeman said:

it went to 3 on 5/4.... i have a pic of it on the 26 bruh. Stop posting late stuff

While I will admit some of @alphabetlore1044 posts have been a bit redundant and irrelevant, it's not fair to attack them over that specific post. Yes, it may have went to 3, three days ago, but nobody mentioned it, so it's a valid post in my opinion. Just because you have a picture of the bus on the 26 doesn't mean the rest of us know the move was made. At the time of making this post, the bus appears to still be at 3 so it is still relevant to the topic. It is only valid to point out their tardiness when you've already informed the forum of the move, or if the bus has already returned to it's assigned garage. Not everybody here has the time to stare at a bus tracker 24/7.

11 hours ago, YoungBusLover said:

Well my assumptions were right about NP possibly getting 103rd's Flyers but let's see what happens going into the weekend. I still wonder if Kedzie may get anything from 103rd. I'm surprised Chicago got something though.

Yea I seen 1104 hell C never had a 1100 bus