New Eldorados?

artthouwill

10 minutes ago, BusHunter said:

Yay I'm not crazy. I just passed #6488 on the #610. Im eb on i-90 at touhy and its going west. Now to see if its showing up on the tracker.

7 minutes ago, BusHunter said:

Damn my phone  won't  display  bus numbers. 

Hoops, there it is:

6488.jpg

And then I saw Pace831 beat me.

Something for the Samsung J7 wth forums. Man #6623 is screwed on the #606. Packed wb to the front door and they were still getting on at the east terminal. They got the tollway all screwed up. 3 toll gates are closed for construction. Rosemont  cta just looked like one big waiting spot no buses in the whole terminal. Theres about 4 on I-90.

19 minutes ago, Pace831 said:

Actually you can see in the first and second pics that the truck is parked on the other side of 6501.

Now that you mention it, its cab is behind the gray SRX. But it takes a lot of magnification to pick that up.

• 4 weeks later...
6 minutes ago, Pace831 said:

It seems Chandler didn't like me taking pictures, because they put up a fence. But their fence isn't high enough to block the bus numbers, including 6518. So much for 6509 being the last of the new buses!

They have their rights, but darn, one can't tell if it is a suburban or transit.

2 minutes ago, Busjack said:

They have their rights, but darn, one can't tell if it is a suburban or transit.

It does show the roof AC unit is blue instead of the usual white.

There were at least two transits on the property, but those might just be older ones that were in for repair. I couldn't read the numbers and wasn't going to attempt pictures due to employees working nearby.

4 hours ago, west towns said:

Doubt they put up  a fence just for you.  

Maybe the bus with blue roof ac is a pulse bus?

I bet they did. When we put stuff on here it goes viral. Next time bring a ladder or a really tall truck, like an expedition or yukon or something!! :O Still though he got the job done, congrats!! ;) The only other place they could go with #6518 is sw, so the idea that's it's a Pulse bus sounds accurate.

Only 1 thing though, it seems to be missing the "Pace bus.com Pulse" unless it doesn't have that, the Pulse bus picture is just a rendering.

4 minutes ago, BusHunter said:

I bet they did. When we put stuff on here it goes viral. Next time bring a ladder or a really tall truck, like an expedition or yukon or something!! :O Still though he got the job done, congrats!! ;) The only other place they could go with #6518 is sw, so the idea that's it's a Pulse bus sounds accurate.

Only 1 thing though, it seems to be missing the "Pace bus.com Pulse" unless it doesn't have that, the Pulse bus picture is just a rendering.

It is definitely possible my picture taking contributed to the fence being installed. When I took the pictures I would have been in plain view of anyone looking out the office window, but I couldn't tell if anyone is watching me from inside because the windows are very darkly tinted. I was there twice in the same day, and then again a week later, which could certainly arouse suspicion. If that theory is true it's more likely they were afraid I was a potential thief scoping the place out than if they saw the pictures here and objected to them. My camera (not the one I used today) has a really good zoom, so I could probably shoot from across the street and the numbers would still be legible.

I doubt the Pulse buses will be delivered with the wraps already on, Pace will probably put them on when the start of service is closer.

18 minutes ago, Pace831 said:

I doubt the Pulse buses will be delivered with the wraps already on, Pace will probably put them on when the start of service is closer.

Especially since the I-90 buses were delivered plain, even though the literature now indicates that they will be wrapped. Nobody is going to put on a wrap before making a 2000 mile trip, including through the desert.

I tried to get an official picture of 6323 to compare the air conditioner to the Pulse mockup, but the http://www.eldorado-ca.com/ site is down, with a database error.