CTA Bus Garage Rosters

sw4400

Wow I didn't think K's 1000s count had dropped down so low already or that its overall roster count is so low given the number of routes it has assigned. The spare ratio there has to have dropped considerably for it function with only 233 buses presently but see no assigned routes really taken away. 

46 minutes ago, jajuan said:

Wow I didn't think K's 1000s count had dropped down so low already or that its overall roster count is so low given the number of routes it has assigned. The spare ratio there has to have dropped considerably for it function with only 233 buses presently but see no assigned routes really taken away. 

But the question is how many Novas it now has compared to a couple a year ago?

4 hours ago, Busjack said:

But the question is how many Novas it now has compared to a couple a year ago?

Already factored in my thoughts, and 233 total buses for a garage like Kedzie still seems rather low when the amount of work is comparable to say Chicago, which is sitting on 284 buses, and 103rd, which has 254. Even FG has more, and it's a lighter workload garage.

As for the other part of my comment, I knew K was going to drop more in 1000s, but I figured it would take just a bit longer in part from the special affinity I still hold for what happens at K because of it being my neighborhood garage all of my life up to a decade ago. 😊