New Flyer DE40LF 804 Out Of Service

ajay

4 hours ago, YoungBusLover said:

Well I'll take a stroll inside the boneyard today after my tripper this afternoon, I have a feeling it has been moved since the last photo was posted of it, I have a real concern about the defunct 4000's still sitting back there though, some haven't been moved since late October.

Yea the 4000's that's been knocked off back there right? 

• 5 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
On 6/30/2020 at 8:57 AM, busfan2847 said:

Last time I "saw" it on Maths22 was 13th Dec 2019.

There was a photo somewhere in the forums of 804. The driver window has been pulled out... So yeah.. at least I have a handful of photos of it.

• Thanks 2

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...
On 6/8/2022 at 9:20 PM, Bus1883 said:

Going on 3 years without it… I would love to adopt it. But too bad it’s fluids have probably been drained.

Yea 804 is stripped of alot of parts now its sitting next to 1993 & a 6400 if I remember right windsheild & shit been stripped 

4 hours ago, Shannoncvpi said:

Yea 804 is stripped of alot of parts now its sitting next to 1993 & a 6400 if I remember right windsheild & shit been stripped 

I think #1993 was the one with its windshield stripped that last time I was out there was back in August. #804 should be next to #6473 with its drivers window pulled.

1 hour ago, Bus1883 said:

That’s shocking if u look down you’ll see someone has wrote LTH on it. And I doubt #804 is returning. 

Considering that it was a test and the other 19 are gone, not surprising.