8350-series Nova LFS - Updates

WCR

6 hours ago, YoungBusLover said:

#8418,#8419, & #8429 are at SS. They were delivered during the past week. #8402 should be somewhere around that herd of buses on the westside of the shops.

So over half of the base orderbhas been delivered and not one of these buses has seen revenue service.   Yo our knowledge,  only one of these buses was spotted on any street  ( Foster).  I guess the Collision Avoidance System is don't put the bases on the street. ?

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, artthouwill said:

I guess the Collision Avoidance System is don't put the bases on the street. ?

If they can avoid collisions in the yard ??.

Also, that generally avoids being whacked in the side by a car driver violating a red light or a stop sign (typical for Chicago), but NovaBus advertised around 2000 that the side skirts could take that ?

• Haha 2

So I just got to SS and to my surprise #8350 along with many other #8350s that were parked on the eastern edge of the boneyard have disappeared. There was about 7-8 total sitting lined up nose to tail sitting for almost a month. I wouldn't say that they might have been moved to FG or 103rd but it's clear that they're not here anymore.

48 minutes ago, YoungBusLover said:

So I just got to SS and to my surprise #8350 along with many other #8350s that were parked on the eastern edge of the boneyard have disappeared. There was about 7-8 total sitting lined up nose to tail sitting for almost a month. I wouldn't say that they might have been moved to FG or 103rd but it's clear that they're not here anymore.

My guess is that they could be somewhere at 103rd.

3 hours ago, YoungBusLover said:

there is 3 at FG #8354 is one of em and there’s also some at 103rd

1 hour ago, Mr.NewFlyer1051 said:

there is 3 at FG #8354 is one of em and there’s also some at 103rd

4 hours ago, YoungBusLover said:

When I went pass 8350 the other day they was sitting over by the shop near the rent a cops booth 

5 hours ago, YoungBusLover said:

Maybe a 50/50 split?  There'are enough byses for one garage to get 50 now and the other garage will have 50 in short order.

1 hour ago, artthouwill said:

Maybe a 50/50 split?  There'are enough byses for one garage to get 50 now and the other garage will have 50 in short order.

103rd and FG is doing the 50/50 split, I spotted #8354 at FG along with a few other #8350’s, I couldn’t get a chance to take a few shots because I had hurry up to get some gas on the way home before my car has to be hospitalized by a tow truck if I don’t make it to the gas station on time…lol