Pace 35th Anniversary Legacy Fleet

Pace831

2 hours ago, BusHunter said:

Was thinking as the Milwaukee north Metra train passed and was decked out in a orange milwaukee road livery. Why don't they make one livery engine that is retro to that line like a cnw or a bnsf. We do have a rock island. i think that would be cool.

I could definitely agree with that.  Just be sure to put it under Metra next time ;)

• Upvote 1

On 9/2/2019 at 2:50 PM, BusHunter said:

Was thinking as the Milwaukee north Metra train passed and was decked out in a orange milwaukee road livery. Why don't they make one livery engine that is retro to that line like a cnw or a bnsf. We do have a rock island. i think that would be cool.

Better not send that bus to the bears game or theres going to be a revolt. Cheeseheads might like it though. 

• Haha 1

• 1 month later...
2 hours ago, ThisIsMorgan said:

mxFuyDchl0QxhOVNn5oquApXqYBjTzau5GzvWaMW
Saw today on the 570 towards CLC. Wish I got a better picture but eh. The second time I have seen this unit around, so hopefully more to come.

Actually I saw one like this roaming around Woodstock twice, but it was orange instead. Unfortunately I was driving both times, so no pictures. Don’t want to be naughty!

4 hours ago, MTRSP1900-CTA3200 said:

Actually I saw one like this roaming around Woodstock twice, but it was orange instead. Unfortunately I was driving both times, so no pictures. Don’t want to be naughty!

That's probably the RTA Legacy bus, pictured below. We were previously discussing how best to track it down, so do you remember the specific location and times you saw it? Was it or could it have been on routes 807 or 808?

RTABUSNEW2.thumb.jpg.82c821c918c6fc808d39753a7fc27459.jpg

20 hours ago, Pace831 said:

That's probably the RTA Legacy bus, pictured below. We were previously discussing how best to track it down, so do you remember the specific location and times you saw it? Was it or could it have been on routes 807 or 808?

RTABUSNEW2.thumb.jpg.82c821c918c6fc808d39753a7fc27459.jpg

The second time I saw it was at the Woodstock Metra station in the morning, so there's a chance that it was on route 807 or 808. I didn't get a look at the destination sign though. However the first time I saw it was midday when I was grabbing lunch. It was at the intersection of South St/Country Club Road and IL-47, heading east. Its destination sign was blank, and as far as I know, 807 and 808 don't go by that intersection.

• Thanks 1

• 1 month later...
  • 5 months later...
  • MetroShadow unpinned this topic
  • 3 months later...
  • 1 year later...
11 hours ago, Erin Mishkin Jr. said:

If any of y'all wondering, the 35th anniversary Pace buses are still wrapped. Me and my friend got 6567 today and I forgot it was the Heritage bus till we rode it lol.

2631 is still wrapped in Highland Park.