Random CTA

NewFlyerMCI

8 hours ago, YoungBusLover said:

Manpower is the reason why scheduled headways have been horrific for the past few years. I could literally post the last 3 or 4 run pick schedules that would refute those claims. I could also post the missing runs that I take pictures off everyday while I'm working. It all comes down to manpower at the end of the day point blank. We all know about covid, IOD, sickbook entries, FMLA, fatigue and overall crime playing a big part with manpower issues. There is only so much CTA can do at this point. I've been taken off other runs to cover different streets due to major gaps either by the garage clerk or supervision. All in all the pictures I posted below are just the icing on this multi-layered cake.

288962577_10159888381725149_7345264331470648044_n.jpg

FV0kr_KWIAAxbn4.jpg

287599930_10159888381715149_2120081341406667112_n.jpg

20220617_142404.jpg

20220617_142408.jpg

20220617_142412.jpg

20220617_142415.jpg

Yes alot of it is due to manpower but even before covid some of those big gaps were on their part even when some routes still have all the drivers they need it still be a big gap sometimes so it be the scheduling with that but man power do play a big part 

Got into it with a law breaking officer this morning during my run on the 7 this morning about officers parking at the bus stop when people in wheelchairs & canes were there we had a exchange of words then I put the bus in park called my supervisor & told him to stfu & call his ended up making them move a few squads but now they are back again

56 minutes ago, Shannoncvpi said:

Got into it with a law breaking officer this morning during my run on the 7 this morning about officers parking at the bus stop when people in wheelchairs & canes were there we had a exchange of words then I put the bus in park called my supervisor & told him to stfu & call his ended up making them move a few squads but now they are back again

you told your supervisor to stfu? or your supervisor told the cop to stfu?

On 6/25/2022 at 1:43 AM, pudgym29 said:

...This past Tuesday, curb management issues relating to how to handle incursions of non-transit vehicles in lanes specifically designated for "transit only" delved into whether ticketing offending vehicles, or issuing permits to temporarily allow those vehicles to be there were themselves called out as benefiting individuals or corporations which could afford permits or tickets.

On 6/24/2022 at 12:36 PM, Shannoncvpi said:

No I told the cop to stfu

I suppose that isn't how the RTA suggested how to deal with it.?

On 6/23/2022 at 2:50 PM, chicagocubs6323 said:

Do you happen to have a physical copy of that bulletin?

Yes I do. But I won’t post it here do to it containing safety sensitive information. What I posted was a copy and paste from the original with the safety information redacted. Sorry.