Random CTA

NewFlyerMCI

Oh has anyone else seen the 10s signed for the "griffin museum of Science & Industry"? Like, I knew they'd change it, but they did it pretty fast! I don't really know how fast I was expecting it to be, but they haven't changed it on the website yet!

13 hours ago, Elkmn said:

Oh has anyone else seen the 10s signed for the "griffin museum of Science & Industry"? Like, I knew they'd change it, but they did it pretty fast! I don't really know how fast I was expecting it to be, but they haven't changed it on the website yet!

I didn’t even know they changed the name of the museum. That’s good that the cta changed it fast so it’s updated. I haven’t seen it yet on the busses but that’s good they changed it fast.

13 hours ago, Elkmn said:

They were pretty fast with the lake shore changes too on 146/147 even though those weren't really too necessary

2 hours ago, Sam92 said:

I thought it was correct till I saw the misspelling 😅

39 minutes ago, Jackson232 said:

Same it took me a minute to notice 

Good thing they didn't have to spell Notebaert,* or even Peggy.

--------------------

*I copied it from the official site to make sure I didn't.

1 hour ago, Jackson232 said:

Is the left hand sign thing for the people who have bad eyes. That’s what I heard but I’m not sure if it’s true.

CTA said that it is so that you can see the sign better from the curb. They also removed the route name from the signs on the side of the bus and only show the destination now.