Random CTA

NewFlyerMCI

11 hours ago, Mr. Ghost Bus 1722 said:

So apperently 2 CTA Bus Crashes in one day. First was 7929 on Route #4 on 51st and Cottage Grove and the other one on Chicago Avenue at night. Feel bad for the passangers for both Route #4 and Route #66 tbh 

When I left my house not too far from that I seen the blue lights flashing I thought somebody had been shot again cuz sometimes then gangs over there go at it I ain't know somebody had been hit by a bus & that liquor store camera clear as day 

1 hour ago, Shannon CVPI said:

Seen 1972 this morning in the back of C it's on legal hold got seals on the front & back door pic of proof coming right up

IMG_20200213_091422863.jpg

IMG_20200213_091444012_HDR.jpg

4167 has the same thing on the back door i wonder how long these will be on hold i’m pretty sure that’s what’s taking SS so long to fix 4167 did u get a pic of the right side of 1972?

2 hours ago, Mr.NewFlyer1051 said:

4167 has the same thing on the back door i wonder how long these will be on hold i’m pretty sure that’s what’s taking SS so long to fix 4167 did u get a pic of the right side of 1972?

This is the right side & the left side of parked over by the curb I would have had to get out but I'll see bout getting a pic

On 1/20/2020 at 6:28 PM, YoungBusLover said:

It has been nearly a year since I made that post, the reason behind why #8011 is at Chicago garage has already been clarified along with #7902.

https://www.transitchicago.com/arriving-now-digital-screens-providing-real-time-service-information-aboard-cta-buses/

IMG_3692.jpg

I was watching this and I believe the screens here are the same type of ones CTA is testing. Not sure if they're coming standard on all the 40' and 60' models being delivered to MTA, I hope to catch some in action when I go to Baltimore at the end of the month

So like out of nowhere i was at Peterson and California. And i saw the 84 Peterson which is a New Flyer D40LF and all of a sudden i saw #1794. I was curious cause i went to check on maths22. com and i don't see it anymore. I forgot to take a picture of #1794 doing the route on Peterson Ave since it went pretty fast when i saw it pass by.

26 minutes ago, Mr. Ghost Bus 1722 said:

So like out of nowhere i was at Peterson and California. And i saw the 84 Peterson which is a New Flyer D40LF and all of a sudden i saw #1794. I was curious cause i went to check on maths22. com and i don't see it anymore. I forgot to take a picture of #1794 doing the route on Peterson Ave since it went pretty fast when i saw it pass by.

1793-95 are assigned to FG 1791-1792 got sent back to NP and 1796-1803 got sent to C 

• 2 weeks later...