Random CTA

NewFlyerMCI

8 minutes ago, Mr.NewFlyer1051 said:

is it true the original #1000 is at 89th and greenwood?

6B9BC964-81EA-43BB-9CF0-7A8D5F53C3B9.png

Other people have stated that the prototype was at that training facility, and that same Chicagoland transit dude said the same thing in Chammon the Transit Fan of Chicago’s 1000 on-board ride video. I believe them because the second 1000 built in 2007 has the modern D40Lf seats and not the older kind . 

1 hour ago, Erin Mishkin Jr. said:

Other people have stated that the prototype was at that training facility, and that same Chicagoland transit dude said the same thing in Chammon the Transit Fan of Chicago’s 1000 on-board ride video. I believe them because the second 1000 built in 2007 has the modern D40Lf seats and not the older kind . 

I gotta see it wonder how many miles it got 

I was just going around google maps earlier today looking at kedzie buses until I found this, a newspaper on the bus operator's seat. Was the bus driver reading it and left it on the seat or he was actually sitting on it while operating? i recall seeing a few operators sitting on newspapers before so there is probably a reason why they do this. Does anyone know why bus ops do this and any that sit on newspapers while operating?image.thumb.png.9c4b1015129a190742699d35caa9383c.png

1 hour ago, Erin Mishkin Jr. said:

I was just going around google maps earlier today looking at kedzie buses until I found this, a newspaper on the bus operator's seat. Was the bus driver reading it and left it on the seat or he was actually sitting on it while operating? i recall seeing a few operators sitting on newspapers before so there is probably a reason why they do this. Does anyone know why bus ops do this and any that sit on newspapers while operating?image.thumb.png.9c4b1015129a190742699d35caa9383c.png

To keep from picking up whatever germs may be lurking there cuz lets be real these buses be out for 12-16 hours at least 5-6 different drivers in a day a new driver every 4 hours & I take my work clothes off before I leave cuz my daughter love running up on me & hugging me when I come home dont want hwr getring sick off some 

Just now, Shannoncvpi said:

To keep from picking up whatever germs may be lurking there cuz lets be real these buses be out for 12-16 hours at least 5-6 different drivers in a day a new driver every 4 hours & I take my work clothes off before I leave cuz my daughter love running up on me & hugging me when I come home dont want hwr getring sick off some 

ah ok. If I was a bus driver what I'd do is just bring some clorox wipes and clean the seat and driver area up so it's clean for me and that way i won't have to change but let's be honest I will change once my shift is done.

1 minute ago, Shannoncvpi said:

Dam u the only person who even does this in their personal car

Smh breaking the law because your car looks like a police car. there's no lights on that vehicle so someone could think that's actually dangerous behavior sicne no one hears sirens or sees flashing lights around it

2 minutes ago, Erin Mishkin Jr. said:

ah ok. If I was a bus driver what I'd do is just bring some clorox wipes and clean the seat and driver area up so it's clean for me and that way i won't have to change but let's be honest I will change once my shift is done.

I change at the end of my shift cuz I may also go do my side Business cant be on camera with a mask on in CTA uniform ??

2 minutes ago, Erin Mishkin Jr. said:

Smh breaking the law because your car looks like a police car. there's no lights on that vehicle so someone could think that's actually dangerous behavior sicne no one hears sirens or sees flashing lights around it

I know me & a few other works do it in our person cars

I know me & a few other works do it in our person cars

Ok cool

Go when the white lights change 

That's true

1 minute ago, Shannoncvpi said:

I change at the end of my shift cuz I may also go do my side Business cant be on camera with a mask on in CTA uniform ??

lol i always got to wear mask in my bus everyone should and i try to stay away from those ppl that won't wear their mask b/c I an old man and I'm inching closer to the high risk category but i guess that happens when I turn 60 which will be coronavirus long gone

Just now, Erin Mishkin Jr. said:

Ok cool

That's true

lol i always got to wear mask in my bus everyone should and i try to stay away from those ppl that won't wear their mask b/c I an old man and I'm inching closer to the high risk category but i guess that happens when I turn 60 which will be coronavirus long gone

Lol yea I be wearing mines when I do my side thing cuz I be creeping & dont wanna be traced back 

Dead ass bro we already had 1 guy that CPD came & arrested on charges for looting he had looted in his CTA uniform big dummy ??

Dang when was that because that operator was just finding a way to get fired and in jail. But i also remember that time when one customer was body slammed by a bus operator because he wanted to get somewhere and the bus operators just wanted to chat and then they wanted to fight. Glad both operators were taken from cta and into jail and I also noticed no one was wearing a mask that was last June damn that wasn't good back then