Random CTA

NewFlyerMCI

12 minutes ago, Shannoncvpi said:

The driver of 1139 from last night wasnt charged for the crash he texted me this morning & told me they didnt 

why would he? it’s not his fault at all he was in the right the whole time and that flyer didn’t get messed up that bad compared to the car the car is the one who took the beating hard 

18 minutes ago, Shannoncvpi said:

Yea I was like let me go round & block they couldnt get nowhere far they was mexicans in a black area then I seen em & started recording 

But the Back of the Yards neighborhood is about a mile west of there and north of 49th St.  That area is full of Mexicans.   While I haven't been in a Mexican neighborhood in the city in awhile, it wouldn't surprise me if they were high.  It also wouldn't surprise me if they had immigration issues.  It wouldn't even surprise me if they were just young and panicked.  But odds are against the last one.  It could also be a stolen car.   I guess we have to wait until they are caught to find out what went on. 

2 hours ago, artthouwill said:

But the Back of the Yards neighborhood is about a mile west of there and north of 49th St.  That area is full of Mexicans.   While I haven't been in a Mexican neighborhood in the city in awhile, it wouldn't surprise me if they were high.  It also wouldn't surprise me if they had immigration issues.  It wouldn't even surprise me if they were just young and panicked.  But odds are against the last one.  It could also be a stolen car.   I guess we have to wait until they are caught to find out what went on. 

Naw the car was in his name his DL was left on the side of the car & the bus driver picked it up he was drunk driving 

• Thanks 1

2 hours ago, Mr.NewFlyer1051 said:

why would he? it’s not his fault at all he was in the right the whole time and that flyer didn’t get messed up that bad compared to the car the car is the one who took the beating hard 

Thats what I told him but he said his last accident he was charged for it & he was stopped picking up people

Well the stolen vehicles with presumed to be carjackers struck again yesterday afternoon and this time they injured one of our operators at 77th, #7984 was hit at 79th and Calumet and heavily damaged in the left rear as the occupants of a stolen BMW took off on CPD just a few blocks before. Passengers were injured and shaken up as well. I talked to the operator briefly to see if he was ok because he was still sitting in the drivers seat in obvious pain he eventually got up and had to get assistance to ems nearby but all in all just a ridiculous situation to witness. I would of taken pictures but out of respect for my coworker I just couldn't. The BMW was totaled and the left rear of 7984 looked like it was opened by a can opener, so you can only imagine how fast the driver of the bmw was going. They caught one of the two suspects,I'm positive they caught the other one a short time later.

Dan ryan was a sea of delays yesterday afternoon. First going north I rolled up upon an overturned truck semi at 67th. Then coming back south at 18th the minuteman had a truck that was stranded in the middle of the nb side. Then it was crawling for us at 79th SB. Had to bale at 87th. Had enough Dan Ryan for one day!!

1 hour ago, YoungBusLover said:

Well the stolen vehicles with presumed to be carjackers struck again yesterday afternoon and this time they injured one of our operators at 77th, #7984 was hit at 79th and Calumet and heavily damaged in the left rear as the occupants of a stolen BMW took off on CPD just a few blocks before. Passengers were injured and shaken up as well. I talked to the operator briefly to see if he was ok because he was still sitting in the drivers seat in obvious pain he eventually got up and had to get assistance to ems nearby but all in all just a ridiculous situation to witness. I would of taken pictures but out of respect for my coworker I just couldn't. The BMW was totaled and the left rear of 7984 looked like it was opened by a can opener, so you can only imagine how fast the driver of the bmw was going. They caught one of the two suspects,I'm positive they caught the other one a short time later.

Dam they just doing anything now

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, YoungBusLover said:

I hope the driver & passengers are cool

Today while I was back in the 52 this young $40 girl got on that with me talking big bs saying how she would have her man come meet her & get on that with me all cuz I told her to turn her music down due to elderly people on the bus so when she got off I splashed her with the standing water to cool her off I bet those fake lashes was starting to come off

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, Shannoncvpi said:

Today while I was back in the 52 this young $40 girl got on that with me talking big bs saying how she would have her man come meet her & get on that with me all cuz I told her to turn her music down due to elderly people on the bus so when she got off I splashed her with the standing water to cool her off I bet those fake lashes was starting to come off

Dang but I'm not sure if splashing water on her making her wet was the right approach.

• Haha 1

18 hours ago, Shannoncvpi said:

I had a person OD & die on my bus bout 2 hours ago while I was doing the 82 they got on at Chicago & homan in 1 of the OD hot spots by time I got to make they hit that bag & fell they died before CFD got there attempt of CPR was unsuccessful

Wow that was sad, what bus number did that happen in?

3 hours ago, artthouwill said:

Not issues deserving of a death sentence..  if you think you've seen something, wait until you become a cop.

I'm a marine ive seen it all in the military running throught the battle field & seen a team member get his head completely blown off tsking him back carrying his body & somebody else carrying his head

3 hours ago, artthouwill said:

Not issues deserving of a death sentence..  if you think you've seen something, wait until you become a cop.

Or laying low creeping & ordered to shoot a I year old in the head because overseas they start off young as hell as killers so you gotta take em out now shooting a kid is against the code I live by you dont shoot kids but in the military you disobey an order you get sent home no benefits no nothing & you may get charged & military court is the worst court 

• Upvote 2

On 2/23/2021 at 10:37 PM, Shannoncvpi said:

Or laying low creeping & ordered to shoot a 10 year old in the head because overseas they start off young as hell as killers so you gotta take em out now shooting a kid is against the code I live by you dont shoot kids but in the military you disobey an order you get sent home no benefits no nothing & you may get charged & military court is the worst court