Random CTA

NewFlyerMCI

8 hours ago, Erin Mishkin Jr. said:

Who seen the Kedzie bus driver making videos with a bodycam all around his bus for CTA on YT? I like his channel and more people are finding about his channel too. He does behind the scenes videos at the kedzie garage and he also does videos of him  operating different buses like #1240 a couple times and 1728.

Send me the link I aint know that bro

3 minutes ago, Shannoncvpi said:

Yea you see 6697 starting to look like 6470 just watching everything else roll by 

Yeah the weird thing this, I know new operators are getting trained down here at 74th and 77th which is leaving me puzzled as to why these #6400's aren't getting used everywhere they're located.

11 minutes ago, YoungBusLover said:

Yeah the weird thing this, I know new operators are getting trained down here at 74th and 77th which is leaving me puzzled as to why these #6400's aren't getting used everywhere they're located.

Yea & when I seen my homie training drivers at 7 the other day I aint see them using a 6400 either then what they make them instruction buses for if they not gone use them they ass backwars just like we aint using 6697

10 minutes ago, Shannoncvpi said:

Yea & when I seen my homie training drivers at 7 the other day I aint see them using a 6400 either then what they make them instruction buses for if they not gone use them they ass backwars just like we aint using 6697

South shops still has at least 4 or 5 instruction buses that'll probably never get used, before the pandemic they we're getting ready for usage though and I was lucky enough to have #6470 back in late 2019.

2 hours ago, YoungBusLover said:

South shops still has at least 4 or 5 instruction buses that'll probably never get used, before the pandemic they we're getting ready for usage though and I was lucky enough to have #6470 back in late 2019.

Aw ok they must didnt put no sheilds on them which they shouldnt even worry about that cuz they are no longer in service 

8 hours ago, Erin Mishkin Jr. said:

Yes :D  ?

Call me crazy but they’re acceleration didn’t get as bad as the 5300 and 6000s did but they might have aged them better. Lol 6000s still had a few healthy engines but they were worn out. All that trunk work at 74th probably lmao

I never thought we were this short for buses during the PM period but man oh man. There's only 166 buses out right now in service and the #4000s are the main suspects in all of this. Only 36 are in service versus the the 66 #1000s and 62 #7900s that are out. There's at least seven or eight operators waiting at the signout booth waiting for available buses and a few like myself have been here for at least over an hour now. It's kind of like a mini day off for those on swings and trippers. This is becoming more frequent now at least at 77th, has any other operators from garages had this issue recently?