More Bus Moves

sw4400

8 hours ago, Erin Mishkin Jr. said:

Two loans: 1591 on the 3 earlier today and 1795  was on the 53a

7 stay taking other buses I told my homie jabari that runs out of 7 I said y'all need to stop stealing other garages buses I be like y'all have all them buses yet y'all go to ss & steal another garage bus ???

8 hours ago, Shannoncvpi said:

7 stay taking other buses I told my homie jabari that runs out of 7 I said y'all need to stop stealing other garages buses I be like y'all have all them buses yet y'all go to ss & steal another garage bus ???

I don't know if were short buses right now or what because right now for the pm runs the sign out crew is making us wait for buses to become available for pull out.The weird thing is I see at least 10 buses out here inactive with possible problems, we might end up borrowing more buses again this evening. #700 and #701 are active today which is good to see. 

45 minutes ago, YoungBusLover said:

I don't know if were short buses right now or what because right now for the pm runs the sign out crew is making us wait for buses to become available for pull out.The weird thing is I see at least 10 buses out here inactive with possible problems, we might end up borrowing more buses again this evening. #700 and #701 are active today which is good to see. 

Naw I was just talking big bs bro 

46 minutes ago, YoungBusLover said:

I didn't find 700 or 701 on Maths active today in the archive so which time today were they active?

On 1/15/2021 at 6:32 AM, YoungBusLover said:

What I meant by active is road testing in non revenue service. #701 is out again this morning testing heading towards cicero, that bus is so fast.

Wasnt that the 1 that caught fire on the 52 when it was at K a few years ago that was before my time at CTA I w as still in the military then so I'm just asking

17 minutes ago, Shannoncvpi said:

Wasnt that the 1 that caught fire on the 52 when it was at K a few years ago that was before my time at CTA I w as still in the military then so I'm just asking

700 caught on fire not 701. 701 been active for a while and 700 just came back yesterday after testing and repairs.