More Bus Moves

sw4400

• 2 weeks later...
2 hours ago, Shannoncvpi said:

Yea C aint letting 1933-2029 go they then had them since they first came into service in 08-09 all the bus swaps they then did in the last 10 years those aint never left C

11-12 years at the same garage? Sheesh. I've only really seen that with WMATA, all the Orion VII CNGs assigned to the Virginia garages pretty much stayed at the Virginia garages, rarely did any migrate to the other CNG garage in the system, unless it was for heavy maintenance (that garage was the equivalent of South Shops)

2 hours ago, Shannoncvpi said:

Yea C aint letting 1933-2029 go they then had them since they first came into service in 08-09 all the bus swaps they then did in the last 10 years those aint never left C

Remember when they parked some 2000s at 103rd when they were delivered and we all were like huh!! But didnt 103rd get the evens anyway. Now I'll have to check my all time fleet roster to see!!

• Upvote 1

The low 6400s nearly spent their entire existence at 77th while the majority in the 6800 range have been exclusive to Forest Glen.  The 5800 series New Flyers only served at North Park.   The upper 62xx to 6329 was exclusively 74th.

On 12/1/2020 at 1:54 PM, Shannoncvpi said:

On 12/1/2020 at 4:14 PM, NewFlyerMCI said:

11-12 years at the same garage? Sheesh. I've only really seen that with WMATA, all the Orion VII CNGs assigned to the Virginia garages pretty much stayed at the Virginia garages, rarely did any migrate to the other CNG garage in the system, unless it was for heavy maintenance (that garage was the equivalent of South Shops)

18 hours ago, BusHunter said:

Remember when they parked some 2000s at 103rd when they were delivered and we all were like huh!! But didnt 103rd get the evens anyway. Now I'll have to check my all time fleet roster to see!!

Huh they all did go to 103rd!! Check it out on my roster. Only 12 went to 103rd but didnt go in service the rest ran. I have #2029 debuting on the #X28!!

• Upvote 1

19 hours ago, BusHunter said:

Oh yea I think they had them for a very short time then they went to C where they been at since