More Bus Moves

sw4400

With the new pick I noticed  that at least ten runs 808-810 with C buses filling in on the 12.  74 runs from C are 800 also starting with 801. I realize that these run numbers are not whats displayed on the the run box but what gives with these duplicates. It appears that this only in the morning rush. May some driver from either C or K can explain what actual numbers are in the box. I hope this is not a stupid question.

29 minutes ago, Chammon Moore said:

1391 is on the 3 for strange reason 

#1649 was on the 3 yesterday, were not short buses but whenever most of the buses that were supposed to be picked up for transport back to there home garage aren't picked up by the PM rush period normally whatever is available will get sent out for a run.  

35 minutes ago, YoungBusLover said:

#1649 was on the 3 yesterday, were not short buses but whenever most of the buses that were supposed to be picked up for transport back to there home garage aren't picked up by the PM rush period normally whatever is available will get sent out for a run.  

Oh yeah a probably a loan.....