More Bus Moves

sw4400

6 hours ago, YoungBusLover said:

#1185 is along the south fence.

As ok so its looking like its gone be fixed but I'm kinda lije gone put 1805 & 4119 in the boneyard cuz the way it is looking they wont be fixing those & I know 1805 damage is worse then 1821 & 1993 plus CTA gone star knocking them off soon anyways the oldest 1000 is 14 years old now so its around the time they start knocking them off cuz they did the same with the noavs started taking em out at 13-14 years old 

7 hours ago, Shannoncvpi said:

As ok so its looking like its gone be fixed but I'm kinda lije gone put 1805 & 4119 in the boneyard cuz the way it is looking they wont be fixing those & I know 1805 damage is worse then 1821 & 1993 plus CTA gone star knocking them off soon anyways the oldest 1000 is 14 years old now so its around the time they start knocking them off cuz they did the same with the noavs started taking em out at 13-14 years old 

Pace bus 18506 is repaired and back in service.(The bus 1185 crashed into) So i don't see why  1185 wouldn't get repaired. But cta is SLOW when it comes to repairing frame damage. 

8 hours ago, John7 said:

Pace bus 18506 is repaired and back in service.(The bus 1185 crashed into) So i don't see why  1185 wouldn't get repaired. But cta is SLOW when it comes to repairing frame damage. 

Yea they is you see how long it took em to fix 1553 & 1482 with I believe 1553 had the entire from end of a another flyer weilded on 

1 hour ago, Erin Mishkin Jr. said:

I will, but I didn't find any more XD40's in service since 20471 on Sunday.

Aint 20471 run out of past west garage in Melrose park I think I took a pic of the bus when it first hit the streets running the 318 near north & 5th ave when it had paper on the back said waiting for plates or some like that