More Bus Moves

sw4400

• 2 weeks later...
On 10/1/2020 at 5:40 PM, Erin Mishkin Jr. said:

Yesterday's loans 1050 and 1702 have returned to their garages. Today's 77th loans are 1569, 8170, and 8208

Those aren't loans. Those are buses that were at South Shops for maintenance. As stated before, it the present home garages don't retrieve them in time after maintenance is completed, 77th which sits on the same land as the South Shops maintenance shops will send them out on runs for PM rush. This is a years long practice. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

11 hours ago, jajuan said:

Those aren't loans. Those are buses that were at South Shops for maintenance. As stated before, it the present home garages don't retrieve them in time after maintenance is completed, 77th which sits on the same land as the South Shops maintenance shops will send them out on runs for PM rush. This is a years long practice. 

Yea I found that out when kedize sent me to pick up 1666 1 day but the bus had been done idk for how long & I had too 1235 to as for work & 7 came & got 1666 & sent it out on the streets thats when I found out if they need a extra bus or dont feel like usijg one of theirs they will snatch 1 from SS

• 3 weeks later...
1 hour ago, Erin Mishkin Jr. said:

Articulated buses didn't happen for a few years since 2016 on the 66, an amazing sight to see them back there on the 66! 1399 and 1644 are probably at South Shops getting fixed.

The artics been back at c since March when everybody sent buses to help out FG but yes they did leave around xmas of 16 thats when 1382 with 1366-67-68 & some more came to C now they are wit no & FG but I wonder why they took the artics from C in the first place 

• Thanks 1

3 hours ago, Shannoncvpi said:

The artics been back at c since March when everybody sent buses to help out FG but yes they did leave around xmas of 16 thats when 1382 with 1366-67-68 & some more came to C now they are wit no & FG but I wonder why they took the artics from C in the first place 

After they determined that artics weren't working on the 4, 66 & 79, they pulled them. Every other route out of C either doesn't need them route the clock (20, 53 & apparently 54) or is shared with another garage that has them, usually Kedzie (12, 66, 125). Personally, I've always been of the mind that C should keep abotu 15-20 on hand, but hey.

2 hours ago, NewFlyerMCI said:

After they determined that artics weren't working on the 4, 66 & 79, they pulled them. Every other route out of C either doesn't need them route the clock (20, 53 & apparently 54) or is shared with another garage that has them, usually Kedzie (12, 66, 125). Personally, I've always been of the mind that C should keep abotu 15-20 on hand, but hey.

I agree with they should keep them bro