More Bus Moves

sw4400

1 hour ago, Shannoncvpi said:

The lower 67's are in the boneyard at 7 & a few 6500's are new members of the boneyard 

You and me both had the same idea today, I was strolling around and may have saw you for a sec, I was like why is CPD over here?? All along it was you. If #5678 is back there then that mean the #6400 Mechanical trainer is back there because they sat adjacent to each other for the longest. #6562 sat along the south fence for months they finally moved it out the way. We have a few a #6800's at the entrance to the boneyard and at the south fence, notably #6810 is there but I couldn't get the rest. I saw a few Instruction buses getting moved to the boneyard as well. 

1 minute ago, YoungBusLover said:

You and me both had the same idea today, I was strolling around and may have saw you for a sec, I was like why is CPD over here?? All along it was you. If #5678 is back there then that mean the #6400 Mechanical trainer is back there because they sat adjacent to each other for the longest. #6562 sat along the south fence for months they finally moved it out the way. We have a few a #6800's at the entrance to the boneyard and at the south fence, notably #6810 is there but I couldn't get the rest. 

Now y’all found 6810. That bus wasn’t active since last summer so does that mean it’s officially retired?

4 hours ago, YoungBusLover said:

You and me both had the same idea today, I was strolling around and may have saw you for a sec, I was like why is CPD over here?? All along it was you. If #5678 is back there then that mean the #6400 Mechanical trainer is back there because they sat adjacent to each other for the longest. #6562 sat along the south fence for months they finally moved it out the way. We have a few a #6800's at the entrance to the boneyard and at the south fence, notably #6810 is there but I couldn't get the rest. I saw a few Instruction buses getting moved to the boneyard as well. 

Aw ok cool & yea it was a 7900 nova back there running 

4 hours ago, YoungBusLover said:

Thats cool af that you saw me

5 hours ago, YoungBusLover said:

I wonder how 5678 drives now when I last rode it on the 72 in late 09 it was taking off slow like 5527 use to the driver kept stomping the gas & the bus was just slow dragging