More Bus Moves

sw4400

2 minutes ago, Erin Mishkin Jr. said:

Wow, i rode 5185 today and there was one woman that laid out a newspaper and sat on top of that newspaper lol for some reason I was like "wow that's odd like people of the cta"

You mean 4185 bro & yea alotnof people do that they been doing that since I was a kid

Just now, Shannoncvpi said:

You mean 4185 bro & yea alotnof people do that they been doing that since I was a kid

No I meant 5185 on the Green Line. Lol this is weird with this sitting on newspaper fashion it looks weird but maybe other people do it for a reason who knows I don't put nothing  on my seat.

8 hours ago, Erin Mishkin Jr. said:

No I meant 5185 on the Green Line. Lol this is weird with this sitting on newspaper fashion it looks weird but maybe other people do it for a reason who knows I don't put nothing  on my seat.

Yea its kinda weird but thats how some are cuz the seats are for everybody

10 hours ago, Erin Mishkin Jr. said:

There could be all sorts of liquids, solids, and scents (odors] in those seats.  Sitting behind someone with a funky butt can make your clothes funky in the butt area.  A thick newspaper can protect you from that.  It's not weird, it public transit reality. 

1 hour ago, artthouwill said:

There could be all sorts of liquids, solids, and scents (odors] in those seats.  Sitting behind someone with a funky butt can make your clothes funky in the butt area.  A thick newspaper can protect you from that.  It's not weird, it public transit reality. 

Ok thanks for helping me since I didn’t know

• Upvote 1

5 hours ago, artthouwill said:

Yea cuz ive then seen my fair share of fluids on the seats