More Bus Moves

sw4400

8 hours ago, artthouwill said:

I won't miss the 6400s despite the great a/c and I'm NOT looking forward to the next batch of Novas.  I'm not a fan of the 7900s either.  I would have liked the New Flyer Xcelsiors better. Hopefully when CTA orders artics, we don't get Novas .

The irony is I don't like the Novas, but love Prevost motor coaches.  I like New Flyer buses but MCI coaches gave fallen out of my favor.

The regular novas are terrible. By comparison, the LFS HEVs and the LFS CNG, both 40ft & 60ft, are great. I understand the benefits of a uniform fleet, but CTA could definitely afford to branch out more here. Especially since the Novas don't have the best track record here (or at least amongst the members of this forum lol)

19 minutes ago, NewFlyerMCI said:

The regular novas are terrible. By comparison, the LFS HEVs and the LFS CNG, both 40ft & 60ft, are great. I understand the benefits of a uniform fleet, but CTA could definitely afford to branch out more here. Especially since the Novas don't have the best track record here (or at least amongst the members of this forum lol)

The 6400's the last good novas these new novas aint shit bouncey houses broken AC & ETC

19 hours ago, Erin Mishkin Jr. said:

Also no one mentioned this but 1826-1835 finally left Chicago to get to NP along with the 192x’s. Now Chicago has only Allison flyers

And those flyers are the ones with the longitudinal seating in the front half of the bus

10 hours ago, Shannoncvpi said:

The 6400's the last good novas these new novas aint shit bouncey houses broken AC & ETC

The good ones as far as the ac is concerned; they’re only good as far as their longevity is concerned. And I agree about the ac in the new novas, it’s like a throwback to the 80s or 90s

1 hour ago, dann said:

The good ones as far as the ac is concerned; they’re only good as far as their longevity is concerned. And I agree about the ac in the new novas, it’s like a throwback to the 80s or 90s

Yea just over all imo the 6400's is better built then the 7900's when they actually built things the right way instead of cheap