More Bus Moves

sw4400

4 minutes ago, YoungBusLover said:

Well the #6400's were pulled out of service due to an engine fire on #6860 and just in the past few minutes I was told that they were going to get inspected and get a deep cleaning of the enigine, now I don't know much of that is true but...at this point it's quite the tell....

Bet I aint know that they pulled them 

44 minutes ago, YoungBusLover said:

Interesting to see some #6400's at Chicago for storage rather than being sent down to SS.

The reason you’re seeing #6400s stored at Chicago and Kedzie cause a servicer drives it over to that location and then drives whatever bus is being transferred to FG. That’s how they mostly do bus moves. There are probably some #6400s at 74th and 103rd also since some Flyers came from those garages last night. 

1 minute ago, BusOps said:

The reason you’re seeing #6400s stored at Chicago and Kedzie cause a servicer drives it over to that location and then drives whatever bus is being transferred to FG. That’s how they mostly to bus moves. There are probably some #6400s at 74th and 103rd also since some Flyers came from those garages last night. 

Yea I just found that out from some garage worksers at C

1 minute ago, BusOps said:

The reason you’re seeing #6400s stored at Chicago and Kedzie cause a servicer drives it over to that location and then drives whatever bus is being transferred to FG. That’s how they mostly to bus moves. There are probably some #6400s at 74th and 103rd also since some Flyers came from those garages last night. 

Cool. There were like 50 active last night

10 minutes ago, BusOps said:

The reason you’re seeing #6400s stored at Chicago and Kedzie cause a servicer drives it over to that location and then drives whatever bus is being transferred to FG. That’s how they mostly do bus moves. There are probably some #6400s at 74th and 103rd also since some Flyers came from those garages last night. 

I know how they do swaps bro I did some myself before

54 minutes ago, YoungBusLover said:

Well the #6400's were pulled out of service due to a fire on #6860 and just in the past few minutes I was told that they were going to get inspected and get a deep cleaning of the enigine, now I don't know much of that is true but...at this point it's quite the tell....

i’ll bet you half of that was a lie for starters it wasn’t engine fire