More Bus Moves

sw4400

1 hour ago, YoungBusLover said:

I wonder if the recent fire of #6860 has anything to do with these moves because for what its worth I only count 41 buses so far sent to FG. Where's the other 30-33 buses that would break even with the loss? 

add #1600-#1602 to the list which is now up to 43.

Yes this move has to deal with the electrical fire on #6860. CTA pulled all the remaining 6400s off the street and put them out of service 

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, Chammon Moore said:

FG received 1052-53 and 1351-1362 from NP/74th and 1052-53 received from 103 also FG received 1377 and 1379-1406 from 74th

Chammon Moore your post has an error. You stated 1052-53 came from NP/74th but turned around and stated they came from 103rd

• Upvote 1

14 minutes ago, BusOps said:

Yes this move has to deal with the electrical fire on #6860. CTA pulled all the remaining 6400s off the street and put them out of service 

I figured, that sucks then but like I said earlier there time was coming one way or another, thank you for the clarification.

6 minutes ago, Shannoncvpi said:

Thats weird for storage when they got a few of our buses & they got 3 lots to store em in I'm thinking a bus swap between FG C & K

Well the #6400's were pulled out of service due to a fire on #6860 and just in the past few minutes I was told that they were going to get inspected and get a deep cleaning of the enigine, now I don't know much of that is true but...at this point it's quite the tell....

Just now, YoungBusLover said:

Well the #6400's were pulled out of service due to an engine fire on #6860 and just in the past few minutes I was told that they were going to get inspected and get a deep cleaning of the enigine, now I don't know much of that is true but...at this point it's quite the tell....

It was an electrical fire not engine fire since it was from the front

3 minutes ago, YoungBusLover said:

Well the #6400's were pulled out of service due to an engine fire on #6860 and just in the past few minutes I was told that they were going to get inspected and get a deep cleaning of the enigine, now I don't know much of that is true but...at this point it's quite the tell....

It wasnt a motor fire bro