More Bus Moves

sw4400

23 minutes ago, Mr.NewFlyer1051 said:

yea it’s sad to see them gone but hey look at the bright side we got another nova order coming soon

17 minutes ago, Mr.NewFlyer1051 said:

R.I.P to the 6400 Series Nova LFS buses great 21 years of service and will be missed 

I won't miss the 6400s despite the great a/c and I'm NOT looking forward to the next batch of Novas.  I'm not a fan of the 7900s either.  I would have liked the New Flyer Xcelsiors better. Hopefully when CTA orders artics, we don't get Novas .

The irony is I don't like the Novas, but love Prevost motor coaches.  I like New Flyer buses but MCI coaches gave fallen out of my favor.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, artthouwill said:

I won't miss the 6400s despite the great a/c and I'm NOT looking forward to the next batch of Novas.  I'm not a fan of the 7900s either.  I would have liked the New Flyer Xcelsiors better. Hopefully when CTA orders artics, we don't get Novas .

yea ima huge fan of the New Flyers but i only like the 8325’s we will see what the order of novas will be will it be good or bad lol