More Bus Moves

sw4400

6 minutes ago, Mr.NewFlyer1051 said:

i’ll do a ride along video on #1018 tonight when i get off work so i’ll upload a vid of that tonight 

Ok. I just watched your 1360 video and I love that video. Keep getting more videos and I’m excited to se the 1018 video! Glad your 88 driver got fifth gear once 

3 hours ago, YoungBusLover said:

Temporary loans for the evening out of 77th.

#1590 & #8200 there is possibles more but these were tge visible two I saw on King Drive this evening.

Lazy drivers or garage workers dont wanna take a bus there for work to get another but I be seeing 7 with alot of buses in the garage I guess they dont wanna use them & use another garage buses sometimes 

5 hours ago, Shannoncvpi said:

Lazy drivers or garage workers dont wanna take a bus there for work to get another but I be seeing 7 with alot of buses in the garage I guess they dont wanna use them & use another garage buses sometimes 

That's a negative my friend, whenever you see buses in the bays or sitting out at 77th they're usually reserved for priority runs or have maintenance tickets to be serviced. On certain days man power is just low on all fronts which is why you don't see other buses from the garages get returned but for the most part they get returned within a day or two.

• Upvote 1

2 hours ago, YoungBusLover said:

That's a negative my friend, whenever you see buses in the bays or sitting out at 77th they're usually reserved for priority runs or have maintenance tickets to be serviced. On certain days man power is just low on all fronts which is why you don't see other buses from the garages get returned but for the most part they get returned within a day or two.

Yea they do aw ok see 7 do things different ours thats down for maintance sit in the back if the garage they dont come in the lanes unless they are ready for runs