More Bus Moves

sw4400

1 minute ago, Shannoncvpi said:

I wonder how 5678 drives now when I last rode it on the 72 in late 09 it was taking off slow like 5527 use to the driver kept stomping the gas & the bus was just slow dragging

It was mostly driven via push from a work slug to its final location because it has had a dead motor for two plus years now.

6 minutes ago, Erin Mishkin Jr. said:

Well just be patient some drivers are a little slow and then find a free spot in the same lane then I'd go around the bus. I got 8263 home the bus operator was a little slow

Yea some are slow some do it just to do it you never know who just slow or just doing it

1 minute ago, Erin Mishkin Jr. said:

True. I got 6 buses to ride tomorrow hopefully at least 3 of them are fast

Yea I feel you bro 1 thing I dont understand tho I see some drivers creeping back to the garage after their runs like they don't wanna go home me I be pushing it back to the garage 

Just now, Shannoncvpi said:

Yea I feel you bro 1 thing I dont understand tho I see some drivers creeping back to the garage after their runs like they don't wanna go home me I be pushing it back to the garage 

Lol those operators just love the job but they got to get their sleep and they can return tomorrow