More Bus Moves

sw4400

5 hours ago, YoungBusLover said:

The bus you saw was #7955, the top section where the roof covering is recently got torn off, I remember seeing that bus on the expressway dead heading northbound and the covering was just flapping like crazy from the turbulence. So no you're not crazy by any means. ???? It does look very unique to its counterparts right now but I hope maintenance fixes that. This is what #7955 looks like right now though.

Nova_Bus_LFS_demo-2013-a.jpg

Maaan you definitely a real one for this confirmation cause I was thinking to myself am I trippin ? lol but it’s good to know my eyes didn’t deceive me. This is exactly what I saw when I saw that bus in my rear view mirror earlier today. Thanks again fellow Operator ✊???.

• Upvote 1

3 hours ago, Mr.cta85 said:

Maaan you definitely a real one for this confirmation cause I was thinking to myself am I trippin ? lol but it’s good to know my eyes didn’t deceive me. This is exactly what I saw when I saw that bus in my rear view mirror earlier today. Thanks again fellow Operator ✊???.

No problem, I had a buddy of my mine get a few pics for me credits go to @chicagocubs6323 for the photos.

P1010600.jpg

P1010604.jpg

• Upvote 1
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

5 minutes ago, Erin Mishkin Jr. said:

That was a temporary covid loan but well now we’ve got some Allison’s to keep for now lol I’d enjoy riding one

let’s see how many we got in total the more the allison’s the better the chance is to ride em cuz i remember when 1930 was here it was hell to catch it onna route that i wanted to ride it on

7 minutes ago, Mr.NewFlyer1051 said:

let’s see how many we got in total the more the allison’s the better the chance is to ride em cuz i remember when 1930 was here it was hell to catch it onna route that i wanted to ride it on

I’ll try to get some more forest glen routes this year I need to ride other routes than 90 anyways

9 minutes ago, Mr.NewFlyer1051 said:

istg that front looks like a 6400

11 minutes ago, NewFlyerMCI said:

This is officially the identity crisis nova ?

Lol the front face looks like a newer nova but yeah looks like a older nova kind of without they front roof pod. It’s still visible with a tear on it