Pace Roster

BusHunter

21 minutes ago, Erin Mishkin Jr. said:

I also reported 6235 at West a few months ago you still have it at NS.

In fact this is fairly easy. All undead NABIs are at W. Only 6730-6739 went to W from N. On the latter, I bet only for another month.

2 hours ago, Busjack said:

In fact this is fairly easy. All undead NABIs are at W. Only 6730-6739 went to W from N. On the latter, I bet only for another month.

Which in a way make no sense because the nabis will just come back in service. On the other hand north could get whats left for nabis when the time comes for school. Depends who has the higher demand. I would think west. At least North could have some new buses.

4 minutes ago, BusHunter said:

Which in a way make no sense because the nabis will just come back in service. On the other hand north could get whats left for nabis when the time comes for school. Depends who has the higher demand. I would think west. At least North could have some new buses.

Again, you aren't making sense. It appears that 6730-6739 went to W only because school's out for summer. They undoubtedly will come back to N.

W will deal with NABIs until there are deliveries on the current procurement.

Again, you aren't making sense. It appears that 6730-6739 went to W only because school's out for summer. They undoubtedly will come back to N.

W will deal with NABIs until there are deliveries on the current procurement.

And thats basically what I just said. Im just saying that if west has higher demand why not just keep the north axess. In your scenario then where are the #6559's going to go?

16 minutes ago, BusHunter said:

And thats basically what I just said. Im just saying that if west has higher demand why not just keep the north axess. In your scenario then where are the #6559's going to go?

You weren't clear, and that contradicts your prior

2 hours ago, BusHunter said:

On the other hand north could get whats left for nabis when the time comes for school...

North isn't.

The 6559s are from River.

You weren't clear, and that contradicts your prior

North isn't.

The 6559s are from River.

Yeah but the 6559s are supplemental right as they came over with the #6730's? So do they go back to river. Not likely as the highway #6379's have come over from south. So I wonder if possibly this is a stall tactic to get more highway 6379s to river getting west more axess. According to the roster south still has some so could they fill the void of 10 buses. I don't know if west can lose all the nabis though, as I thought the 18500s order was for 20 not 10. Maybe when the 20 show up. Still. Coming????

10 minutes ago, BusHunter said:

Yeah but the 6559s are supplemental right as they came over with the #6730's

No. They came to West when S sent some 6379s to River, as you seem to comprehend later

According to the roster south still has some so could they fill the void of 10 buses.

As I noted above, some 18500s are still at South Holland.

Still. Coming????

Not according to T.J. Ross, who said there were ELEVEN received, which will make S all CNG..

• 5 weeks later...
16 minutes ago, artthouwill said:

6563 still at West. 

Not relevant to this, Only thing that counts is macro moves, which were based on that N doesn't need as many buses when school is out. R got the S highway buses and has no need for the 40 foot transits it sent to W.

• 3 weeks later...
10 hours ago, andrethebusman said:

Can you put up the paratransit page too?

Andre

Sorry,. After getting flamed yesterday, I no longer feel cooperative enough to go through the b.s. of registering as a fictitious vendor again.

There will be a bid evaluation sheet when they are sold.