7900-series Nova LFS - Updates

South Shop 7

8007 was some good shots..... 8008 had a lot of light glare and is unacceptable for someone of your caliber, BusHunter.... Take it away, Mr. McMahon.... :P:lol:

http://youtu.be/cNX_wGyKhmM

So I hate to ask what you have up your sleeve? I was thinking maybe you took a picture of me on the bus. Yes I was on that bus but when I went to take the shot the guy drove off. I hit it again SB on state but they got so many lights over there my camera was drowned in light. I'll upload what i have in a few minutes.

I've seriously thought about getting on that bus when I took that shot. Maybe I would've met you in person but I only saw about 3 people including 1 in the back on the bus. So, I said maybe another day and plus, my daughter was waiting for her cookies. :lol: :)

I've seriously thought about getting on that bus when I took that shot. Maybe I would've met you in person but I only saw about 3 people including 1 in the back on the bus. So, I said maybe another day and plus, my daughter was waiting for her cookies. :lol::)

Yeah, i thought I saw you on North Avenue two days ago, I was kind of tripped out for the moment. But the bus, #1963 had no relief at Pulaski so we all piled on the follower, #1052. I got to look at this guy again and I looked at him like I knew him, but he gave me this stern looking back. I was like sorry guy I don't know you!! :P:lol:

• Upvote 1

Yeah, i thought I saw you on North Avenue two days ago, I was kind of tripped out for the moment. But the bus, #1963 had no relief at Pulaski so we all piled on the follower, #1052. I got to look at this guy again and I looked at him like I knew him, but he gave me this stern looking back. I was like sorry guy I don't know you!! :P:lol:

Oh wow!!! :lol:

I wonder where the heater core's are on the new novas. On the old ones it's on the right hand side towards the middle of the bus at the first forward facing right hand seat. I always feel it to see if it's warm. The fisbowls had it on the left way at the back before the transverse seating. Those are some of the secret hot seats on the bus.

We got a new message on #8003 on the #49. Mr CTA comes on and says do not block the doors!! He also says when standing hold on to the poles at all times. And he says that phone one please be considerate when talking on your phone to not disturb other customers but something about the wording or tone is different.

Got us a shot of #8003 will share it tonight!!

• Upvote 3

#8000 on 62H

List of 74th routes that have not yet had documented #8000's service

- 48 (?)

- 49 (?)

- 63W

- 75 (This is surprising, but hope the come soon, then all the buses that serve GGC will most likely be novas)

They were reported on the49, 63, 94, and I personally seen them today on the 67.
  • Upvote 1

We got a new message on #8003 on the #49. Mr CTA comes on and says do not block the doors!! He also says when standing hold on to the poles at all times. And he says that phone one please be considerate when talking on your phone to not disturb other customers but something about the wording or tone is different.

Got us a shot of #8003 will share it tonight!!

It better be up to par for you, BusHunter.... otherwise, depending on how it is, Vinnie Mac may be coming back..... :o:P:lol:

In Vinnie Mac's world, you can be hired and fired all the time.... you've been rehired, but instead of having a back to back firing, he'll opt for this instead..... :P:lol:

You can be like Brock Lesner, run off to MMA and come back. Wonder of CM Punk would be welcomed back after running off to MMA, as the first time he lit into Vinnie Mac it was a job, but recently it was apparently real.

You would think that they would fix a broken bus but nope. Back on 7933 on the #8 and they have not fixed this issue. I am sure it would have been fixed by now since it was reported by the driver yesterday.

You can always trade for FG's buses. Some are nice and toasty. One bus was so hot, someone had open the hopper window but I like heat so I shut it.

#8000 on 62H

List of 74th routes that have not yet had documented #8000's service

- 48 (?)

- 49 (?)

- 63W

- 75 (This is surprising, but hope the come soon, then all the buses that serve GGC will most likely be novas)

They were reported on the49, 63, 94, and I personally seen them today on the 67.

Correct. BusHunter even has photo evidence of one being on the 49. Garmon reported sightings on the 94 at least once or twice, and Busjack reported about 63W I believe after sightings of the same bus in question being on the 59 since the 59 is interlined with a just about all the west of Midway routes.