Random CTA

NewFlyerMCI

Hopefully the CTA worker will make a full recovery (the video of this incident is further down in the chain). Further proof that, especially at night, there are some CTA stations that need a constant police presence. Howard, Jeff Pk, Jackson, 95th, 79th, Clark/Lake, State/Lake, Belmont, etc, these are all stations that should have a constant police presence. Midway should not be the only CTA station where I regularly see cops. A faster response time might’ve prevented that man from ever being stabbed.

22 minutes ago, NewFlyerMCI said:

Hopefully the CTA worker will make a full recovery (the video of this incident is further down in the chain). Further proof that, especially at night, there are some CTA stations that need a constant police presence. Howard, Jeff Pk, Jackson, 95th, 79th, Clark/Lake, State/Lake, Belmont, etc, these are all stations that should have a constant police presence. Midway should not be the only CTA station where I regularly see cops. A faster response time might’ve prevented that man from ever being stabbed.

I'm surprised that they wasnt there in the blink of an eye since this happened downtown

22 minutes ago, Erin Mishkin Jr. said:

thats the driver who was driving 1447 when it crashed?

2 hours ago, Mr.NewFlyer1051 said:

1447 will be out of service for a while crashed into a divvy bike and then right into the side of KFC

1 hour ago, Mr.NewFlyer1051 said:

DOA male on #4085 at Chicago/Austin Terminal died from natural causes

Sad day today.  Hope the driver if 1447 is okay.