Random CTA

NewFlyerMCI

9 hours ago, Shannoncvpi said:

Dam it sure does look like a P sticker but the position its in on the window gotta be F cuz P like to put their stickers in the bottom of the window in front of the fair box 

That was the traditional spot where all of the garage stickers went.  I think C was the first garage i noticed that put stickers on the right windshield near the front door..   

Perhaps the combination of bike racks and Novas having one single windshield player a role in moving the sticker locale. 

5 hours ago, artthouwill said:

That was the traditional spot where all of the garage stickers went.  I think C was the first garage i noticed that put stickers on the right windshield near the front door..   

Perhaps the combination of bike racks and Novas having one single windshield player a role in moving the sticker locale. 

But it depends on the worker also some buses got the P sticker over the run box

12 hours ago, NewFlyerMCI said:

https://cwbchicago.com/2021/11/cta-bus-driver-who-body-slammed-man-in-viral-video-gets-probation.html

18 months probation for the WWE bus driver. Considering the charge on the table, he got about as good as he can get

That passenger has a history of incidents involving suing CTA.  His original lawyers dropped him after they learned that.   He's a money chaser.

3 hours ago, artthouwill said:

That passenger has a history of incidents involving suing CTA.  His original lawyers dropped him after they learned that.   He's a money chaser.

I figured from the way the story was narrated and when they quoted him. Like why were you talking to the bus drivers and making a scene instead of being smart and just reporting. Yeah the drivers weren’t making exactly smart choices but come on. I personally wanna hear what was said that made the driver walked to the back door; even though he should’ve flagged some help instead of taking matters into their own hands like what was all said

To further prove that the bus lanes do not speed up service it was just like a week or so about it was a story that people was complaing about service & 1 bus route that popped up was the 66 they made a bus lane from kedize to Laramie but yet people still had to wait 30+ mins for a bus that dont make no dam sense & ive then heard drivers at C complain about people driving in the so called bus lane like shut up we are still slow also aloy of drivers on the 66 be taking up both lanes like stay in your lane bruh 

16 minutes ago, Shannoncvpi said:

To further prove that the bus lanes do not speed up service it was just like a week or so about it was a story that people was complaing about service & 1 bus route that popped up was the 66 they made a bus lane from kedize to Laramie but yet people still had to wait 30+ mins for a bus that dont make no dam sense & ive then heard drivers at C complain about people driving in the so called bus lane like shut up we are still slow also aloy of drivers on the 66 be taking up both lanes like stay in your lane bruh 

I guarantee if you put some sort of lane pillars with cameras posted a every block like the red light/speed trap camera people would avoid using them.

• Upvote 1

14 minutes ago, YoungBusLover said:

I guarantee if you put some sort of lane pillars with cameras posted a every block like the red light/speed trap camera people would avoid using them.

That a be a dumbass idea just like these bus lanes are bro we are slow as hell the only way service a be sped up is when the people who dont do nothing downtown stop having busses far apart there is no reason buses should be 20-25 mins apart like a few days ago my follow bus wad 28 mins behind me & she was on time thats a cta route scheduling thing

4 minutes ago, Shannoncvpi said:

That a be a dumbass idea just like these bus lanes are bro we are slow as hell the only way service a be sped up is when the people who dont do nothing downtown stop having busses far apart there is no reason buses should be 20-25 mins apart like a few days ago my follow bus wad 28 mins behind me & she was on time thats a cta route scheduling thing

Well that's a manpower issue more than anything. It's like that all over the system but my point still stands.

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, YoungBusLover said:

Or even just cameras on the buses. People will learn when they get $250 tickets in the mail. I didn't realize the 66 had actual bus lanes and not queue jumps, but the ones east of Ashland were working fine when I was up there multiple days looking to catch one of the Proterras