Random CTA

NewFlyerMCI

59 minutes ago, pudgym29 said:

This is the other deficency of what is occuring with BustRacker.

On Wednesday, I was taking part in Logan Square Beer Week. I was at Marz @ Western & Armitage - looking out on Western. I had the overhauled BustRacker on one tab of my laptop. A couple of times that evening, a northbound route #49 bus which was not appearing on BustRacker ran by.

A bus not showing up on BustRacker is as rough, if not rougher, then a display reporting it will arrive in ## minutes ~ but does not. Whoever is maintaining BustRacker's software needs to get the stern word from a supervisor. Fix it. ūüė†

It's just like the cta maths website when it never refreshes after 10 mins

On 9/20/2022 at 10:00 PM, pudgym29 said:

This is the other deficency of what is occuring with BustRacker.

On Wednesday, I was taking part in Logan Square Beer Week. I was at Marz @ Western & Armitage - looking out on Western. I had the overhauled BustRacker on one tab of my laptop. A couple of times that evening, a northbound route #49 bus which was not appearing on BustRacker ran by.

A bus not showing up on BustRacker is as rough, if not rougher, then a display reporting it will arrive in ## minutes ~ but does not. Whoever is maintaining BustRacker's software needs to get the stern word from a supervisor. Fix it. ūüė†

and now it shows this when i try to do something...

FB281CD3-F22D-417E-A75D-7ED4C20EEBCB.png

19 hours ago, EdwardL803 said:

Probably not. Intervals can be inferred from the timetables. It usually takes a Freedom of Information Act request to get a roster. Given such things as "More Bus Moves" and sightings of artics from Kedzie on other garages' routes,it is impossible to say that certain routes are exclusively 40 or 60 foot buses.

2 hours ago, Javi75 said:

Looks like nobody showed up to work at Kimball, there’s only three brown line trains running today. I feel bad for the CTA call center employees on Monday morning, that phone is going to ring off the hook. The other riders aren’t as patient as I am.

i was lucky enough to catch a kimball train downtown earlier only had to wait 5 mins his follower was at fullerton and that trains follower was at kedzie