Random CTA

NewFlyerMCI

3 hours ago, Mr.NewFlyer1051 said:

just got off 1245 (my first time riding it) since it’s LTH it sounds pretty good i think @YoungBusLovermentioned a while ago it had its engine taken out 

19D73F5F-E407-4A96-B8C8-8D0EEEB55D23.jpeg

That bus is practically brand new, I've had it several times since it's return and it runs like I'm on cloud 9.

Today while riding the 52 on my way home. I saw a bus driver that had was on the 7 clip a parked unmarked chicago police car while turning on to kedize. The driver took the entire front bumper off of the car. After he did that the driver he looked at the driver I had and my driver put his hands over his eyes as signaling that he did not see anything. When I went to get off at the pink like I asked the driver about it and he replied with I don't know what you are talking about and that he did not see anything. He which he got me to my stop quick he was flooring that bus down kedize.???

21 minutes ago, MichelleC72 said:

Today while riding the 52 on my way home. I saw a bus driver that had was on the 7 clip a parked unmarked chicago police car while turning on to kedize. The driver took the entire front bumper off of the car. After he did that the driver he looked at the driver I had and my driver put his hands over his eyes as signaling that he did not see anything. When I went to get off at the pink like I asked the driver about it and he replied with I don't know what you are talking about and that he did not see anything. He which he got me to my stop quick he was flooring that bus down kedize.???

@Shannon CVPIwould be proud of the driver of the 7.

Hopefully for that 8 driver's sake  his camera didn't trigger a red light on his camera.  That would mean someone has video evidence of the accident.   Once they track him down, he will be fired for not reporting the accident 

Also if there are cameras  at or near the intersection,  the police might be able to see who hit their car and report them to CTA. 

Was the unmarked squad parked at the bus stop?

48 minutes ago, artthouwill said:

Hopefully for that 8 driver's sake  his camera didn't trigger a red light on his camera.  That would mean someone has video evidence of the accident.   Once they track him down, he will be fired for not reporting the accident 

Also if there are cameras  at or near the intersection,  the police might be able to see who hit their car and report them to CTA. 

Yes the unmarked was parked right at the corner the front end of the suv was parked in the crosswalk 

50 minutes ago, artthouwill said:

Lmfao that's their fault shouldn't never been parked there but dam ? ? ? 

53 minutes ago, artthouwill said:

I ride either the 12 52 7 or 126 and when I say I've seen my fair share of cover ups and drivers looking the other way about things etc 

1 hour ago, artthouwill said:

Also wouldn't the other driver that saw the driver that was doing the 7 get in trouble for not reporting it?

21 minutes ago, MichelleC72 said:

Also wouldn't the other driver that saw the driver that was doing the 7 get in trouble for not reporting it?

That's a good question.   My initial thoughts would be no because I don't think it was his responsibility to report the accident.  Also just because he was in the area doesn't mean that he actually saw it and unless other witnesses can attest that he did, it's his word against the agency.