8350-series Nova LFS - Updates

WCR

7 hours ago, artthouwill said:

19 out of 50 is making progress.  Meanwhile nothing is going on with the other side of town. 

Looks like 103rd might not get any of these first 100 buses. In fact, the majority of them may very well end up at FG. As for the rest, who knows?

39 minutes ago, RJL6000 said:

Looks like 103rd might not get any of these first 100 buses. In fact, the majority of them may very well end up at FG. As for the rest, who knows?

Well 103rd got training, so it stands to reason they would get some. I think 74th may be the 3rd garage. Just weird they started at fg. That has never happened before. 

Well I was scanning some history on the #8325's and it was on the 4th day they all went to 103rd or at least three quarters. Guess what today is the 4th day of the #8350's. I might have to set up a drone and put fg on red alert if any funny business goes on tonight. 

I'm working on an in service list for the #8325's. Was surprised I didn't do that. Thank God for maths22. It goes back to the beginning. Some buses have no history like #8327 or #8333. I wonder why. #8327 might have only been out 3 times ever. It was out at fg though. But some buses like #8339 were always at 103rd. 

29 minutes ago, BusHunter said:

Well 103rd got training, so it stands to reason they would get some. I think 74th may be the 3rd garage. Just weird they started at fg. That has never happened before. 

Well I was scanning some history on the #8325's and it was on the 4th day they all went to 103rd or at least three quarters. Guess what today is the 4th day of the #8350's. I might have to set up a drone and put fg on red alert if any funny business goes on tonight. 

I'm working on an in service list for the #8325's. Was surprised I didn't do that. Thank God for maths22. It goes back to the beginning. Some buses have no history like #8327 or #8333. I wonder why. #8327 might have only been out 3 times ever. It was out at fg though. But some buses like #8339 were always at 103rd. 

Any updates on #8327?

1 hour ago, BusHunter said:

Well they needed to start at FG they deserved a chance at brand new buses cause they always get the run down ones so they needed the brand new ones & 8327 might be one of those buses that is always having issues didn't know 8333 was the same way 

4 minutes ago, Erin Mishkin Jr. said:

Rode 8370 on Harlem today, these novas are pretty nice imo. I hate the slowed down announcement spacing it's just not right in my opinion. I liked the engine noise and it had a brand new smell and I loved riding that bus overall.

Well I won’t get a whiff of that new smell for a while?

1 hour ago, Mr.NewFlyer1051 said:

if u wanna catch one 8366 is on the 80 as i type 

I figured the 8350s started moving around when I caught a Cumberland bound 6400 on the 80 and saw a few 6400s on Addison last week. They’re getting their last runs in before retirement. 

2 hours ago, YoungBusLover said:

I think I may of found the #8350 prototype that everyone was talking about. I saw this bus with different plates and factory decals on the windshield yesterday. This bus also doesn't have a farebox or ventra reader from what I could see briefly. 

20220805_153030.jpg

So there is two buses with the number #8350? One In service and the one shown in this pic