More Bus Moves

sw4400

I noticed a few times that 77th is running runs on the 10 Museum route.

It might have been just for the spring break weekday supplement service on the 10. The route is still Kedzie's. It was a similar situation last year. The spring break service was done by a different garage. If I remember correctly last year it was Chicago that ran it. If that's the case, it seems this year Chicago didn't have the extras to operate this year's spring break schedule now that it's sharing more runs on other routes.

• 2 weeks later...

Today at 103rd Garage i saw #1749 on the #X28 and #1570 doing a run on the #106

Ok notable since those had been 74th buses. Might they have been displaced by Novas that had been at the now inactive Archer garage or are they loans? Those would be the questions that come to mind.

• 2 weeks later...

Was the sighting during the morning? If so, could have been one of those Chicago rush supplements others have said they spotted after the Feb schedule cuts.

It was a Thursday night after 9pm north of Foster. Chicago Ave only has:

1. Rush hour runs

2. Belmont / Sheridan-Union Station runs.

It was a Thursday night after 9pm north of Foster. Chicago Ave only has:

1. Rush hour runs

2. Belmont / Sheridan-Union Station runs.

:lol: No need to specify the type run Chicago does since I acknowledged in my question the type of run when I referenced 'rush supplements' and I know it like Kedzie operates Belmont-Union Station. I asked time of day so the rest of us would see why a bus originally from Chicago Ave being on 151 is significant beyond its usual rush runs since forum time is hours different than Chicago city time.

• 3 weeks later...

#1666 is still out there on the #80 at Central WB according to bustracker

A couple of possibilities exist here...

1) #1666 is just a loaner from Kedzie

2) The #1600's and perhaps the #1700's are moving to some extent to Forest Glen(perhaps and even/odd split, with Kedzie keeping the odds and Forest Glen getting the evens?)

3) If #2 is true, what is Kedzie getting? The #1100's and #1200's Forest Glen has, and some of the NOVA's as well?

2) The #1600's and perhaps the #1700's are moving to some extent to Forest Glen(perhaps and even/odd split, with Kedzie keeping the odds and Forest Glen getting the evens?)

3) If #2 is true, what is Kedzie getting? The #1100's and #1200's Forest Glen has, and some of the NOVA's as well?

Most likely #1. The other high-1600s/low-1700s evens are still on the Kedzie routes.

Most likely loans in both cases of 1658 and 1666. Kedzie still has its other 1600s and low 1700s. With Memorial Day almost here, we are at that time of year of the summer time loan switches. There has been history of this the previous two years at least.

Most likely loans in both cases of 1658 and 1666. Kedzie still has its other 1600s and low 1700s. With Memorial Day almost here, we are at that time of year of the summer time loan switches. There has been history of this the previous two years at least.

And last year around this time of year a then-Archer Nova popped up at least once on a Kedzie route.

By the way, bus 6545 is on the #77 Belmont this evening. Last time I checked that bus was based at Chicago Garage.

It is option 1. FG needed some buses the last 2 days for extra service.