More Bus Moves

sw4400

4 minutes ago, Aiden Tabucic said:

That ain’t helping they’ve been on routes when cubs weren’t playing 

Probably frees up some 1000-Series and 7900-Series buses at FG to run Addison along with the 4000-Series and 4300 and 4333-Series assigned there from NP.

55 minutes ago, Aiden Tabucic said:

Kedzie is getting novas to? they will probably getting some from 103rd 77th or 74th

I would hope Chicago since they have the most Novas out the 5 current garages and 74th having the 2nd most. I doubt 103rd because we only have 18 of the newest and 20 total.

3 hours ago, Mr.cta85 said:

I would hope Chicago since they have the most Novas out the 5 current garages and 74th having the 2nd most. I doubt 103rd because we only have 18 of the newest and 20 total.

Yeah, but the fact that 8342 is at Kedzie (as opposed to, 8325) leads me to believe that the novas are going to come from FG. Also, CTA seems to favor consolidation for the most part, while Kedzie doesn't currently have novas, it's closer to Chicago, which does have novas

59 minutes ago, NewFlyerMCI said:

Yeah, but the fact that 8342 is at Kedzie (as opposed to, 8325) leads me to believe that the novas are going to come from FG. Also, CTA seems to favor consolidation for the most part, while Kedzie doesn't currently have novas, it's closer to Chicago, which does have novas

I’m trying to prove that point that C might give novas to K since they are close by to each other 

14 hours ago, Shannon CVPI said:

I say 3 should up their Nova's to K let FG have theirs they take from the so much 

That's not going to happen. 103rd just got Novas and I mean that in a general sense. It wouldn't make sense at all for them to just give them away like that unless we got more novas from another garage as a replacement which would make more sense. I've said this a while back but with Kedzie being next to recieve Novas I think all garages will have them NP included and if that happens I think itll be more of an even spread amongst the 450 unless FG lose all their Novas for some reason which that'll be 75 per garage. Or Chicago may keep 100, 74th 90, and the other 3 would have 52 each.

7903-04 have returned to 77th Street, according to Math22's tracker. Both are operating on the 53A as I type.

Meanwhile, 1195 has migrated from 77th to 103rd; it's filling a run on the 71. Educated guess: 1196 has probably been reassigned, too.

So it's probably an even trade.

3 hours ago, Mr.cta85 said:

That's not going to happen. 103rd just got Novas and I mean that in a general sense. It wouldn't make sense at all for them to just give them away like that unless we got more novas from another garage as a replacement which would make more sense. I've said this a while back but with Kedzie being next to recieve Novas I think all garages will have them NP included and if that happens I think itll be more of an even spread amongst the 450 unless FG lose all their Novas for some reason which that'll be 75 per garage. Or Chicago may keep 100, 74th 90, and the other 3 would have 52 each.

True I just said that cuz they should leave FG with Nova's cuz when they first got the 82's the lower half was taken away from them & still haven't been returned back 

32 minutes ago, Shannon CVPI said:

True I just said that cuz they should leave FG with Nova's cuz when they first got the 82's the lower half was taken away from them & still haven't been returned back 

The turnaround between when they all showed up at FG and then 18 (?) going to 103rd makes me believe someone messed up and they all weren't supposed to go to FG in the first place. Not sure those will be "returned", it wasn't even a full 48 hours.

5 hours ago, NewFlyerMCI said:

The turnaround between when they all showed up at FG and then 18 (?) going to 103rd makes me believe someone messed up and they all weren't supposed to go to FG in the first place. Not sure those will be "returned", it wasn't even a full 48 hours.

Man I don't think they are either it's been over 2 years since they snatched them from FG