More Bus Moves

sw4400

10 minutes ago, YoungBusLover said:

The youngsters on here will speak anything into existence these days.....

Lol this youngster knows what he's talking about that's for sure especially  being a bus operator and knowing operators currently out of Kedzie who said they're about to start getting trained on the Nova bus.

• Upvote 2

2 hours ago, Mr.cta85 said:

Lol this youngster knows what he's talking about that's for sure especially  being a bus operator and knowing operators currently out of Kedzie who said they're about to start getting trained on the Nova bus.

I'm not talking about you i'm talking about the youngsters that are constantly over sharing everything that think could possibly be going on within the system as a whole. Its great to see Kedzie being next in line for novas but I was speaking on a broader point outside of this.

2 hours ago, YoungBusLover said:

I'm not talking about you i'm talking about the youngsters that are constantly over sharing everything that think could possibly be going on within the system as a whole.

You wanna talk about 'youngsters' but then again, you are YoungBusLover....  lol

Seriously though, I don't see how things are being "overshared" here.  Kedzie getting Novas seems like rare news to me because I never thought K even needed Novas.  They're fine with the D40LFs they got.  In my POV, since now Kedzie runs the 21, I have not seen a Nova on the 21 ever since Archer Garage's final days.   

Idk if Kedzie has ever had Novas but yeah.  It seems fair if all garages have about the same mix of buses.

4 hours ago, YoungBusLover said:

I'm not talking about you i'm talking about the youngsters that are constantly over sharing everything that think could possibly be going on within the system as a whole. Its great to see Kedzie being next in line for novas but I was speaking on a broader point outside of this.

Speculation and guesswork is at least 1/3rd of this forum. Also, it feels like "youngsters" is being used as a pejorative. Notice we aren't throwing around "oldhead" or "boomer". I'm happy to be wrong, however.

2 hours ago, chicagocubs6323 said:

You wanna talk about 'youngsters' but then again, you are YoungBusLover....  lol

Seriously though, I don't see how things are being "overshared" here.  Kedzie getting Novas seems like rare news to me because I never thought K even needed Novas.  They're fine with the D40LFs they got.  In my POV, since now Kedzie runs the 21, I have not seen a Nova on the 21 ever since Archer Garage's final days.   

Idk if Kedzie has ever had Novas but yeah.  It seems fair if all garages have about the same mix of buses.

Kedzie hasn't had Novas. I like the even mix thing as well, my concern is just where they're coming from. I'd hate to see them come from FG or 103rd, not only because of the reaction of this forum, but it would be unusual to see not-even-6 month old buses be shuffled around like that.

• Upvote 2
  • Like 1

On 4/25/2019 at 10:25 AM, Aiden Tabucic said:

Also it’s kind of funny how they came back to FG with stickers from 2 years ago and 1389 got a new one within a week and 1388 I think got his I haven’t seen him in a while 

Yea that's was kinda funny

I'm just waiting to see if K get any cuz they then had the other Nova's sitting at the garage before for some reason & never got them 

18 hours ago, chicagocubs6323 said:

Yeah a name I made when I was young in my teenage years a long time ago but that's nor here or there. When I mean over shared info I'm referring to useless stuff that to me isn't relevant. I've stayed quiet about it up to this point but I'd rather be informed on major changes going on throughout the system rather than seeing random posts about one or two buses moving for a day then to be informed of them returning back to there home garage the,next day or later in the week. Not to rub anyone the wrong way about it just saying keep things relevant and not over speculate things that aren't major. 

• Upvote 1

14 hours ago, NewFlyerMCI said:

Speculation and guesswork is at least 1/3rd of this forum. Also, it feels like "youngsters" is being used as a pejorative. Notice we aren't throwing around "oldhead" or "boomer". I'm happy to be wrong, however.

Kedzie hasn't had Novas. I like the even mix thing as well, my concern is just where they're coming from. I'd hate to see them come from FG or 103rd, not only because of the reaction of this forum, but it would be unusual to see not-even-6 month old buses be shuffled around like that.

I'm 21 but I have an old school vibe to my personality and pov of things but in terms of kedzie possibly getting novas that will be interesting to see which garage or garages will be giving up there's in exhange for NFs.

1 hour ago, YoungBusLover said:

Yeah a name I made when I was young in my teenage years a long time ago but that's nor here or there. When I mean over shared info I'm referring to useless stuff that to me isn't relevant. I've stayed quiet about it upto this point but I'd rather be informed on major changes going on throughout the system rather than seeing random posts about one or two buses moving for a day then to be informed of them returning back to there home garage the,next day or later in the week. Not to rub anyone the wrong way about it just saying keep things relevant and not over speculate things that isn't major. 

I understand your point and my apologies for jumping the gun. I'm 33 and I been a member on here since I was 23 lol so now I feel old considering you're 21 ???.

• Haha 1

37 minutes ago, Mr.cta85 said:

I understand your point and my apologies for jumping the gun. I'm 33 and I been a member on here since I was 23 lol so now I feel old considering you're 21 ???.

Alright boys this a “more bus moves” topic not a let’s have a argument about younger and older people and a name that was created long time ago

42 minutes ago, Mr.cta85 said:

No worries glad were able to come to an understanding,i'm 21 but already have grey hairs so don't feel too bad. xD

• Haha 1