More Bus Moves

sw4400

2 hours ago, artthouwill said:

Possibly.  Seemingly redundant in that the Orange Line can handle that during those times.

That was my thought as well; Anyone who needed the 47 would simply take the Orange Line to Kedzie & the N62 deviates to serve Midway anyhow. My other guess was to supplement the 54B, since the last trips to leave Cicero & Archer on weekdays are 11:20p (SB) & 12:00m (NB), but the 47 continues on until almost 1:30a

8 hours ago, Shannon CVPI said:

Can somebody that do the roasters update Chicago & 7 cuz 1367-68 back at 7 seen 1367 today on the 8 at Halstead Chicago doesn't have them 2 anymore

They'll get to them when they get to them. Rushing people on these rosters that they don't have to do in the first place is VERY disrespectful as noted numerous times in this forum. We have maths22 and bustracker for you to update and contribute if you're really that pressed about it otherwise please stop with this crap guys

• Upvote 1
  • Thanks 1

14 hours ago, Sam92 said:

They'll get to them when they get to them. Rushing people on these rosters that they don't have to do in the first place is VERY disrespectful as noted numerous times in this forum. We have maths22 and bustracker for you to update and contribute if you're really that pressed about it otherwise please stop with this crap guys

Oh naw I wasn't rushing nobody just saying I thought they might have not knew them 2 went back south 

Just now, Shannon CVPI said:

Oh naw I wasn't rushing nobody just saying I thought they might have not knew them 2 went back south 

Aw naw this is just harder to update than it looks plus I think the dudes that do them are like owners of stores on top of that

1 hour ago, YoungBusLover said:

At least he was trying to blend in. I guess he couldn't afford an uber. The L would have been faster though!!

• Haha 3

10 hours ago, YoungBusLover said:

Didn't someone try to rob a 6, or something on Lake Park a while back in a getaway attempt?

52 minutes ago, BusHunter said:

Dont know what happened to #1007 but its traveling south on the kennedy right now on a cta tow truck flatbed. Didnt know they had one.  The bus had a rear right lean maybe something with that axle

1007 had problems a lot before one time I saw it on 91 at the green line with a popped wheel and not working back door but they fixed all of that 

1 hour ago, BusHunter said:

Dont know what happened to #1007 but its traveling south on the kennedy right now on a cta tow truck flatbed. Didnt know they had one.  The bus had a rear right lean maybe something with that axle

I wouldn't doubt they have a few, BusHunter. If the bus is unable to be towed by a wrecker they need to have a way to transport the vehicle to a repair location.

31 minutes ago, andrethebusman said:

There are things stowed away at West Shop that hardly ever see the light of day...

I hate to ask what happens when an artic has that problem. I dont know if I ever saw that long of a flatbed. How does it go under a viaduct? 

They have a towing method that they call a float which sounds like that axle is raised to run on a axle dolly. Usually if the brakes are locked theyll use that method. Why this was so special I dont know. I wish I could have seen the bus better I was traveling the other way. Hope it doesnt have serious damage. I bet this comes out for all the big wrecks like 5530.