More Bus Moves

sw4400

18 hours ago, Mr.cta85 said:

I saw an unmarked new flyer today on 94th and stony. I'm almost certain it was the prototype 1000 series cause it still had the original bike rack it had back in 06 when they 1st arrived. Only thing was this bus had no numbers on it at all which was weird. 

It’s currently at 89th Training Facility as I speak.

4 hours ago, garmon757 said:

It’s currently at 89th Training Facility as I speak.

1 hour ago, Aiden Tabucic said:

Can you get us a picture of it 

Depends.... Garmon has to be careful if it's on private property. Even if he's photographing from the streets, he can get in trouble with CTA personnel. I'm sure there's lots of people roaming down there.

• Upvote 1

On 2/15/2019 at 11:54 AM, Aiden Tabucic said:

Can you get us a picture of it 

On 2/15/2019 at 1:10 PM, sw4400 said:

Depends.... Garmon has to be careful if it's on private property. Even if he's photographing from the streets, he can get in trouble with CTA personnel. I'm sure there's lots of people roaming down there.

That’s a negative mate @Aiden Tabucic, especially due to fact that I’m a CTA rail employee and absolutely no phones are allowed on the training floors. 

17 hours ago, Johnny 5 said:

The driver had to put #6564 out of service and #8267 was the transfer bus ?

0219190728.jpg

I see that bus didn't go to the bone yard I seen it on the Dan Ryan back in December I believe going south bound to 77th I was like I wonder if it's going for maintenance or to the bone yard I see it was just maintenance 

1 hour ago, Aiden Tabucic said:

1038 1039 1041 1042 1045 from 103rd to FG 

i think 1034-1045 are sent to FG from 103rd 

It sure looks that way.

Relative to this, I couldn't help noticing that a block of FG Smart Buses is missing from Math22's street roster today: 8236-8247. Just an assumption, but I'm guessing that they may have migrated to 103rd as part of a dozen-for-dozen swap.

23 minutes ago, Mr.cta85 said:

Earlier today I saw bus 8236 I believe pull in 103rd now that the 8325's are in service on FG routes my theory about us getting those are out there window but perhaps we're getting the upper 8200?? I don't know at this point but I'm just glad the 8325's are in service now ????.

I don't see any on the tracker

12 hours ago, wordguy said:

It sure looks that way.

Relative to this, I couldn't help noticing that a block of FG Smart Buses is missing from Math22's street roster today: 8236-8247. Just an assumption, but I'm guessing that they may have migrated to 103rd as part of a dozen-for-dozen swap.

Yes 8236-8247 are at 103rd from FG 

• Like 1

32 minutes ago, Aiden Tabucic said:

Yes 8236-8247 are at 103rd from FG 

So with those buses at 103rd that gives us 14 Novas that's including 7903 and 04 of course ???? not sure if were getting more or not tho. Supposedly 25-35 but originally it was 12-17 so smh we'll see either way I'm excited about this.

• Upvote 1

14 hours ago, Mr.cta85 said:

So with those buses at 103rd that gives us 14 Novas that's including 7903 and 04 of course ???? not sure if were getting more or not tho. Supposedly 25-35 but originally it was 12-17 so smh we'll see either way I'm excited about this.

They had to make room for those new Novas at Forest Glen.