More Bus Moves

sw4400

2 hours ago, Brandon93 said:

They had to make room for those new Novas at Forest Glen. 

Not necessarily true, 103rd also sent FG flyers in exchange of the Novas they sent out. We were getting novas anyway it was just a matter of where were they coming from. It was an even exchange lol ???.

23 hours ago, Erin Mishkin Jr. said:

Yooo this a bit of a surprise and I know a few of you will be pissed but 8325-42 have migrated to 103rd and I gotta say this is unexpected lol. That's a total of 20 Novas we have including 7903-04 wow!. What's so funny about that is I saw 8247 Sunday in the garage and that bus had a 3 sticker in the front so I dont know what to think of this swap just yet. 

19 minutes ago, Mr.cta85 said:

Yooo this a bit of a surprise and I know a few of you will be pissed but 8325-42 have migrated to 103rd and I gotta say this is unexpected lol. That's a total of 20 Novas we have including 7903-04 wow!. What's so funny about that is I saw 8247 Sunday in the garage and that bus had a 3 sticker in the front so I dont know what to think of this swap just yet. 

FG wanted to see their novas one last time lol before they go to 103rd

• Haha 1

10 hours ago, andrethebusman said:

4167 awaiting afr. This was the wreck at Michigan-Lake, likely frame damage from hitting wall. 1342 burned a few months back.

7 hours ago, Erin Mishkin Jr. said:

Remember that bus had the fire in December 2017? (1342) I rode that in 2015 and it was one good bus.

Well that would explain 1342 and 4167. But what about 1748 and 1821?