More Bus Moves

sw4400

9 hours ago, Shannon CVPI said:

1637 was in C training lot last night I had flew pass it & didn't see it till I turned the corner & seen the back of the bus 

Hmmm interesting what buddy 1637 is doing at C as training even though 1380 is already assigned as a training until May 30th must be possibly another training bus that joined 1380 I just checked the tracker 1637 is on the 60

15 minutes ago, Mr.NewFlyer1051 said:

Hmmm interesting what buddy 1637 is doing at C as training even though 1380 is already assigned as a training until May 30th must be possibly another training bus that joined 1380 I just checked the tracker 1637 is on the 60

I think it was just there for training somebody that day cuz all buses that comes there from different garages only be there for training that day then return to their assign garages

31 minutes ago, Shannon CVPI said:

I think it was just there for training somebody that day cuz all buses that comes there from different garages only be there for training that day then return to their assign garages

Yea I live near FG and they train a lot from NP like for example the other day I saw 1932 at Jeff park blue line it had training on it and then during rush hour it was in service so your right it was just there for a day and dipped 

48 minutes ago, Mr.NewFlyer1051 said:

Yea I live near FG and they train a lot from NP like for example the other day I saw 1932 at Jeff park blue line it had training on it and then during rush hour it was in service so your right it was just there for a day and dipped 

Yea they just grab go train for a min then throw it back in service 

How come they’re making routes like the 9, 53, 54, 56, 77 all nova 7900s? Is it to run a uniform fleet or are they the most reliable for those routes? Also I’ve noticed the 80 running mostly new flyers with some nova 7900s and nova 8325s and rarely running 6400s. 

16 hours ago, Manny018 said:

How come they’re making routes like the 9, 53, 54, 56, 77 all nova 7900s? Is it to run a uniform fleet or are they the most reliable for those routes? Also I’ve noticed the 80 running mostly new flyers with some nova 7900s and nova 8325s and rarely running 6400s. 

Ashland Nova's are for TSP

3 minutes ago, fg.mark said:

The 9, X9, 53, and 54 are always 7900-series Nova.  The 77 and 56 should be but never are because FG does not have enough equipment.  There are always a few Flyer on 77 and on 56 and sometimes even an old Nova.  

Not always true about Ashland....

1430 May 14, 2019.png

18 hours ago, YoungBusLover said:

#1430 is the only bus i've seen for nearly a year now that gets the nod to run on Ashland most of the time, I've never understood why though. Somes times #1497 pops up every other few weeks but #1430 runs usually every run except night - owl runs.

I seen 1430 this morning on Western & the blue line 

21 hours ago, YoungBusLover said:

#1430 is the only bus i've seen for nearly a year now that gets the nod to run on Ashland most of the time, I've never understood why though. Somes times #1497 pops up every other few weeks but #1430 runs usually every run except night - owl runs.

Must be tsp equipped

• Upvote 3

6 hours ago, Tcmetro said:

I believe that initially the TSP equipment was only on Novas, but was also added to some Flyers. 

7 hours ago, Mr.NewFlyer1051 said:

Well if you guys think about it the X49 and X9 both run out of 74th they probably did where X49 runs 95% Flyers and the X9 99% 7900’s Novas along with the regular 9 and 49

Ashland is all Nova because X9 and X49 are supposed to be TSP BUT since Nova's came with tsp, Ashland was prioritized in implementing the system on that route since 74th only has enough Nova's for one or the other while Flyers get retrofitted with the tech so both routes can use it

• Upvote 1