7900-series Nova LFS - Updates

South Shop 7

Well, either 8158 is NOT IN SERVICE or isn't.

It was on the #73, people are boarding in my shot. That operator was just having a hard time with that bus. Maybe she was new or never had a new nova. She was late and couldn't seem to get the ventra card reader working right. That seemed to be delaying her. She couldn't set up the sign obviously, strange if she logged in the bus and could drive it and it shows up on bustracker, i don't know why the signs didn't work. But to add more mystery to it, the bus is really not in service today like it's being held in for some defect.

#8152 must be the #8141 of the #8150's. It's still not out there and they've moved on to putting the #8160's in service. I still haven't seen #8141. Maybe it's destiny is south shops for a 3rd time!! 9_9xD

It was on the #73, people are boarding in my shot. That operator was just having a hard time with that bus. Maybe she was new or never had a new nova. She was late and couldn't seem to get the ventra card reader working right. That seemed to be delaying her. She couldn't set up the sign obviously, strange if she logged in the bus and could drive it and it shows up on bustracker, i don't know why the signs didn't work. But to add more mystery to it, the bus is really not in service today like it's being held in for some defect.

#8152 must be the #8141 of the #8150's. It's still not out there and they've moved on to putting the #8160's in service. I still haven't seen #8141. Maybe it's destiny is south shops for a 3rd time!! 9_9xD

I checked out there and it's not there along with #8152 yesterday. I did managed enough to see #7913 and #8065 inside the shop at the same location as the NF's being rehabbed and/or updated via maintenance.

Yikes!! #8141 is finally on the #65.

And here are some photos of it. Maybe part of it's problem is a defective destination sign. I'll have to notice if I see it working in the future. If not it's probably waiting on parts, but all 3 destination signs are not working which may be an internal problem on the bus. Maybe they figured it was finally time to send it out.

I also took a shot of #8152's rear since it was coming from the west.

#8141:

cta_8141_front_on_65.thumb.PNG.004774e58

cta_8141_rear_on_65.thumb.PNG.e41e1e9dc4

#8152:

cta_8152_rear_on_65.thumb.PNG.4bba0f8afb