Pace New Flyer buses

Pace831

12 hours ago, artthouwill said:

Only 3 more buses left for W to reach 75 New Flyers.  We have to see where 20477 lands when it comes.  Hopefully 20474 - 20476 show up tomorrow.  Maybe NF can finish deliveries before Labor Day weekend. 

Because the order was extended late. It may be realistic to assume the last 10 buses will not be coming for a while or if they are here they are under wraps if indeed they plan on them to be Pulse buses. Then too there the missing order for 30 footers. I wonder what happened to those buses

On 8/28/2020 at 7:49 AM, Erin Mishkin Jr. said:

20474 is on the 322.

#20475 should be around. The question is where is #20476? That will start the last 10 buses. West is running very few NABIs now. I dont really see why they would need the last 10 buses but they were ordered for a reason. Dempster Pulse claims it's not getting buses until 2021, yet I havent heard of an order for any Pulse buses. Could be the last 10 will either be stored or possibly let loose out of south holland. I think there will be a delay in manufacture not long but a month or so. They could still run the buses and have Pulse service without the kiosks. They did on Milwaukee Pulse. Looking to the future though probably sw is going to need some buses because the 294 flex lanes will be coming online and maybe theyll have an expansion of service there. They are also going to get on the Pulse 95th service shortly and halsted Pulse seems to be in high demand. Question there is do you order cng buses because south is a cng garage. So soon we may be seeing more cngs. 

1 hour ago, BusHunter said:

#20475 should be around. The question is where is #20476? That will start the last 10 buses. West is running very few NABIs now. I dont really see why they would need the last 10 buses but they were ordered for a reason. Dempster Pulse claims it's not getting buses until 2021, yet I havent heard of an order for any Pulse buses. Could be the last 10 will either be stored or possibly let loose out of south holland. I think there will be a delay in manufacture not long but a month or so. They could still run the buses and have Pulse service without the kiosks. They did on Milwaukee Pulse. Looking to the future though probably sw is going to need some buses because the 294 flex lanes will be coming online and maybe theyll have an expansion of service there. They are also going to get on the Pulse 95th service shortly and halsted Pulse seems to be in high demand. Question there is do you order cng buses because south is a cng garage. So soon we may be seeing more cngs. 

Don't forget 20461 too. I didn't find 20476 yet but I am checking the trackers all garages to check where it ends up. I also rode 6320 today and I'm not ready for the NABI's to go yet, despite 6320 reminded me of 6286. Many of the XD40's are getting plates too which I had observed.

2 hours ago, BusHunter said:

I think 20476 makes 75 buses.  I think the series started at 20401 and skips 20413, which would make 20476 the 75th bus.  So we need to look for 20477 to see where it lands.