Pace New Flyer buses

Pace831

7 hours ago, Erin Mishkin Jr. said:

I forgot the route numbers where they were yesterday, I think they were 322 and 318, but right now 59 is on the 309 and 60 is on the 307.

And I'm on 20458 on the 313..

Did anyone notice the monitor on the driver side.  It kinda acts as a security device.   It shows video being recorded of the inside of the bus.  The camera is mounted on the windshield above the Ventra card reader.

30 minutes ago, artthouwill said:

And I'm on 20458 on the 313..

Did anyone notice the monitor on the driver side.  It kinda acts as a security device.   It shows video being recorded of the inside of the bus.  The camera is mounted on the windshield above the Ventra card reader.

I noticed those since my first XD40, and some of theirs are already turned off like 20405’s.

This past Tuesday I took my first rides on the Pace Xcelsiors. The video displays on the left-hand side were all turned on on all three of the buses that I rode. I don't remember the numbers of the exact buses that I rode, but I rode on a southbound 330, a westbound 322 and a northbound 332 on Xcelsiors. My eastbound 322 ride was on the still-more-common Axess.

47 minutes ago, artthouwill said:

Ok we're getting close to eradicating the NABIs at West.  Now were going to see if West continues to receive New Flyers and send their newest Eldorado Axxess buses away, or if another garage like NW ir NS (or even River) gets the remainders. 

NABI buses out this morning were 6263 6269 6274 6279 6298 6303 6311 6320 and 6321. There were no moves for the Eldorados yet, but I am tracking the buses very closely as I check three times a day. I will start checking the other garage routes if I notice a range of buses missing.

• Upvote 1

On 8/3/2020 at 12:57 PM, Erin Mishkin Jr. said:

NABI buses out this morning were 6263 6269 6274 6279 6298 6303 6311 6320 and 6321. There were no moves for the Eldorados yet, but I am tracking the buses very closely as I check three times a day. I will start checking the other garage routes if I notice a range of buses missing.

I rode 6274 yesterday.   It had good a/c, though it wasn't too hot yesterday.   So it's looking like W will continue to get New Flyers through 20475 based on the number of NABIs still running.   We will see when 20466 hits the streets. 

• Like 1

30 minutes ago, artthouwill said:

I rode 6274 yesterday.   It had good a/c, though it wasn't too hot yesterday.   So it's looking like W will continue to get New Flyers through 20475 based on the number of NABIs still running.   We will see when 20466 hits the streets. 

Up to 20485

3 hours ago, Mr.NewFlyer1051 said:

he’s saying up to 20475 because 10 probably will go to another garage 

1 hour ago, artthouwill said:

i hope so but I think another garage will be ln line to get some.

The last 10 will most likely to go NW, so that operators and mechanics can provide feedback...

4 hours ago, jesi2282 said:

The last 10 will most likely to go NW, so that operators and mechanics can provide feedback...

I don't know what timetable Pulse service on Dempster Pulse will begin,  but until the I would expect the 250 to sport 2 to 5 of those New Flyers daily..  Pulse Milwaukee might see one or two if any get wrapped. 

3 hours ago, artthouwill said:

I don't know what timetable Pulse service on Dempster Pulse will begin,  but until the I would expect the 250 to sport 2 to 5 of those New Flyers daily..  Pulse Milwaukee might see one or two if any get wrapped. 

this is what might happen since 6510-6521 got delivered WAY early that might happen with 20475-20485 they gonna run them on either pulse milwaukee or regular 250 service until pulse dempster is complete 

On 7/24/2020 at 11:32 AM, Mr.NewFlyer1051 said:

why do i have a feeling cta will get these as well from new flyer if new flyer wins the contract?

Aesthetically these NFs look much nicer than the Eldos!